Sheldon Richardson suspended 1 game

King P

1 minute ago, SouthernJet said:

Savage and I have had same Bio avatars for some 15 years or so now. I know Jeff Bridges looks older. I wonder what that ass in Savages avatars looks like now ;) 

In one's memory nothing ever ages.. ;) 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Given Goodell's history now, we can pretty much conclude that he think marijuana is the bridge too far in American jurisprudence. Did Willie Nelson murder his father or something? 

TIL that taking police on a high speed chase with a gun and a kid in the car, or beating your wife, is worse than smoking a joint.

so along with this

Sheldon Richardson avoided prison for the resisting arrest charge he received last July after police clocked him driving at 143 mph in a high-speed road race in Missouri.

The Jets’ defensive lineman received two years’ bench probation and 100 hours of community service for the resisting arrest charge on a plea deal Tuesday, according to Richardson’s attorney, Scott Rosenblum. The resisting arrest charge will be wiped from Richardson’s record upon completion of the probation and community service. Bench probation means he will not have to report to a probation officer.

Richardson, 25, also received just over $1,000 in fines due to four traffic violations.

he gets one game.  if this don't learn him good, nothing will

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

so along with this

Sheldon Richardson avoided prison for the resisting arrest charge he received last July after police clocked him driving at 143 mph in a high-speed road race in Missouri.

The Jets’ defensive lineman received two years’ bench probation and 100 hours of community service for the resisting arrest charge on a plea deal Tuesday, according to Richardson’s attorney, Scott Rosenblum. The resisting arrest charge will be wiped from Richardson’s record upon completion of the probation and community service. Bench probation means he will not have to report to a probation officer.

Richardson, 25, also received just over $1,000 in fines due to four traffic violations.

he gets one game.  if this don't learn him good, nothing will

LOL. He has same Lawyer as Politicians use I guess ;)

I am ecstatic about this. Second offense and the whole child endangerment had me worried that it was going to be around 8 games. Got a slap on the wrist here. 

While I am incredibly happy about this decision, the NFL really needs some consistency on their penalties. 

4 games for weed and 1 for driving high or weed in the car over a 100 mph with a kid in the card? 

2 games for beating your wife? 

Crazy. But I'm happy he got 1 game 

I am ecstatic about this. Second offense and the whole child endangerment had me worried that it was going to be around 8 games. Got a slap on the wrist here. 

While I am incredibly happy about this decision, the NFL really needs some consistency on their penalties. 

4 games for weed and 1 for driving high or weed in the car over a 100 mph with a kid in the card? 

2 games for beating your wife? 

Crazy. But I'm happy he got 1 game 

And 4 games for the atmospheric drop in pressure due to cold weather conditions?

Yea, Goodell is consistent as hell.

3 hours ago, Savage69 said:

Your correct it was the one of a girl deep throating a sausage ..:)

?   Yup!   Now I remember.   Savage,  you are an all pro avatar dude!!! 

10 hours ago, Savage69 said:

Have you ever rode in a car that was owned by a cigarette smoker?? The smell doesn't go away easy the same with hotels rooms that book smoking or not smoking rooms for a reason.. If Sheldon didn't have the resisting arrest part I doubt it he would have even got a game suspension. BTW he wasn't charged with anything about the minor being in the car so that shouldn't even be a issue.. Having no common sense I agree but that's it..

There were also two other friends in the car.  No one ever mentions that, they could have smoked.

5 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

And 4 games for the atmospheric drop in pressure due to cold weather conditions?

Yea, Goodell is consistent as hell.

Pats V Colts? 

50 degree game? Yeah, cold weathers to blame.

Next excuse 

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

There were also two other friends in the car.  No one ever mentions that, they could have smoked.

Well than Sheldon Richardson is a moron , as being in the NFL drug program he 's open to random  drug testing by the NFL all year.   You think that wouldn't show up in his system.  ( second hand smoke). 

A player has to have common sense , and not put himself in those situations. Shouldn't be hanging out with people ( pot heads) who can effect his ability to play in the NFL.( Fails another drug test - he's gone for awhile- 10 games).  So Sheldon Richardson  has to share in the blame for hanging out with the wrong people. ( it's like if you were an alcoholic, you going to be hanging out with guys having a few beers. what's the chance that you aren't going to have relapse.

There are so many NFL players smoking pot- Just the fake stuff that doesn't show up on drug test.See ex Patriot Defense lineman.

Archived