Durant to the Warriors

faba

16 hours ago, faba said:

NBA has always been top heavy only  a couple of teams have realistic shot at winning it all not  a recent development really

True and its actually more competitive now.  Between 1980 to 2005, only 7 franchises won a championship, but between 2006 and 2016, 7 franchises have won a championship

2 hours ago, SMC said:

True and its actually more competitive now.  Between 1980 to 2005, only 7 franchises won a championship, but between 2006 and 2016, 7 franchises have won a championship

But you had lots of teams that were championship caliber. The Bulls played great teams that would have otherwise most certainly competed for rings (Knicks, Pacers, Cleveland, Atlanta), and they played what, 5 different teams out of the West for those 6 rings? Monopolies on the trophy are nothing new, but you can't tell me that the league has always been this top heavy. There are 4 teams that had a legit shot at a ring this year, and this year it's probably 3. That was never the case until about 10 or so years ago through now.

David West and Zaza Pechulia just took microscopic deals to go to GSW.  David West just did this last year with San Antonio.  What a fag.

As a Celtics fan I was expecting KD to stay in OKC.  What a pussy.  Could've left for anyone but GSW and I'd still respect him....jnstead I am now rooting against team USA in the Olympics because he'll be their leading scorer. 

17 hours ago, HessStation said:

Will you stop with the life is unfairs.

David Ortiz does steroids nobody cares

Arod does steroids...CHEATER LOSER SCUMBAG.

im a Yankee fan and agree with that. Why, bc Arod is a dick.

lebron James is a dick. He's a fake natural born d-bag. Just like Arod.

On the other hand, I'd mow Ortiz's lawn if he was my neighbor, just because...same with Durant.

good, quality people. Vs d-bags

Go Warriors!!!! 

this has to be the worst post in the history of Jetnation....you just took the record from a number of my old posts.

I think you'd do a lot more than mow a guys lawn lol

1 hour ago, Blackout said:

this has to be the worst post in the history of Jetnation....you just took the record from a number of my old posts.

I think you'd do a lot more than mow a guys lawn lol

I stand by my opinion with a shotgun and american flag in hand. 

Archived