My Thoughts On BLM

New York Mick

I like BLTs but BLMs are way better. Bacon, lettuce and mozzarella. Screw the tomato, mozzarella all day. Throw some roasted peppers on for good measure have a few shots and you're good to go.  

A friend of mine uses avocado but I haven't tried it yet. Seems to be a waste of space.  

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ever try a grilled cheese using Mayo instead of butter? 

Never liked mayo.  Yet hate miracle whip more than mayo. Both are terrible.  I like the crispness butter brings to a grill cheese more so than the taste .  My wife uses mayo for egg salad and tuna fish but nothing else. 

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Avocado is disgusting and people who claim to like it are FOS.

Avocado is AMAZING and people who don't like avocados are CSF who will die of heart disease due to not getting the good cholesterol it provides. My Latin American brethren and their descendants, such as myself, will gladly consume them as we overtake the north american continent :) 

VIVA EL AGUACATE!!!!

12 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Avocado is AMAZING and people who don't like avocados are CSF who will die of heart disease due to not getting the good cholesterol it provides. My Latin American brethren and their descendants, such as myself, will gladly consume them as we overtake the north american continent :) 

VIVA EL AGUACATE!!!!

image.jpeg

13 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I didnt say it was good I never tried it yuck

You remind me of my friend Troy growing up. 

Troy: This is a great song, do you like it?

Me: Not really. 

Troy: Yeah, it's not my favorite. 

Don't be a Troy. 

Archived