Amazon PRIME day... what'd you get?

Integrity28

Just now, rillo said:

Didn't get anything this year. I almost bit on a Chromebook and cell phone, but decided not to. It wasn't a "need" right now, plus I can wait for black Friday. 

Everything I bough I had been planning to buy anyway... I just held off until yesterday. Worked out great. Saved a few hundred dollars.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Everything I bough I had been planning to buy anyway... I just held off until yesterday. Worked out great. Saved a few hundred dollars.

There was definitely some deals to be had. I bought a couple of firesticks last year. 

11 minutes ago, rillo said:

There was definitely some deals to be had. I bought a couple of firesticks last year. 

I'm kind of psyched to have the Echo. My daughter, who is under 3, loves to play with the one her friend has. Just watching her have conversations with Alexa is priceless to me...

On July 13, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Integrity28 said:

I like Prime day. I can quietly spoil myself.

I got a tonneau cover for my truck, the Echo, supplements, a hammock and some new Bose headphones.

What was your haul?

No idea.  My kids haven't told me yet.  

Heres my feelings if you bought something for $50 say a hammock you got a $50 hammock regardless if it was originally $100 it was really only worth $50. 

So if 10 stores were selling that hammock, and 9 stores were selling it for $100 and 1 store was selling it for $50, you don't think you'd be saving $50 by making the purchase at that 1 store?

7 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

So if 10 stores were selling that hammock, and 9 stores were selling it for $100 and 1 store was selling it for $50, you don't think you'd be saving $50 by making the purchase at that 1 store?

Nope you are still buying a $50 hammock 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I wont people think they are getting a deal when in all actuality they arent someone is still making money.

So if Dicks have my favorite Nike sweat pants with the high tensile strength rotund control elastic waist bands for $100 and I fine them on line for $40 I should just buy the ones at Dicks anyways because someone is still making money?  Because paying $6o dollars less seems like a deal but really isn't?  

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So if Dicks have my favorite Nike sweat pants with the high tensile strength rotund control elastic waist bands for $100 and I fine them on line for $40 I should just buy the ones at Dicks anyways because someone is still making money?  Because paying $6o dollars less seems like a deal but really isn't?  

No you buy what works for you the best deal you can find. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Think about it Kohls has a sale you get stuff for cheap they are still making money. 

You pay basically what the stuff is worth. 

Stuff is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it.

On 7/13/2016 at 10:08 AM, Integrity28 said:

I'm kind of psyched to have the Echo. My daughter, who is under 3, loves to play with the one her friend has. Just watching her have conversations with Alexa is priceless to me...

I've had one since xmas. I love it.

Archived