Robert Kraft hammers NFL after Tom Brady gives up on Deflategate suspension

Gen X Jet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Obviously it bothers you.

Kills him and all Pats fans.

must suck not being able to fully enjoy and brag about your championships like fans of non cheating, moral organizations

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

must suck not being able to fully enjoy and brag about your championships like fans of non cheating, moral organizations

That's the entire point in my mind.  As fans we don't get rings, cash or a parade, we get bragging rights and hats and sweatshirts.  The pats* fans were robbed of the bragging rights forever by belicheat and brady.

I bet if you wore a Brady jersey in New Zealand you would get crap for it, lol

After years of systemic and organized cheating - espionage and manipulating air pressure plus a slew of other crimes e.g. multiple homicides, quasi-illegal formations, headset dysfunctions etc, even his hand picked commissioner finally put his foot down; and now Kraft plays to the masses via retroactive media whining to pander for popular support. So transparent, obvious, and predictably will play well on the Boston talk shows.

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

That's the entire point in my mind.  As fans we don't get rings, cash or a parade, we get bragging rights and hats and sweatshirts.  The pats* fans were robbed of the bragging rights forever by belicheat and brady.

Pretty much what I said yo one of them at Spygate when in the face of all the talk they tried to say they didn't care, he brought them rings.

Rings they'll never be able to fully enjoy because they'll always have to try and convince people that the cheating gave them no advantage

20 minutes ago, Larz said:

At the London game last year, I watched Brits calling fans wearing Brady jerseys cheaters!  It was classic!  

Brady is synonymous with cheating on a global level!

41 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

One of my honest Patriot fans friends (no, the terms "honest" and "Patriots fan" together in one clause do not always create an oxymoron), admits that it drives him crazy that the nearly everyone believes the Patriots championships* are tainted. As any honest Patriots fan would do.  

19 minutes ago, Fed Hill Jet said:

At the London game last year, I watched Brits calling fans wearing Brady jerseys cheaters!  It was classic!  

Brady is synonymous with cheating on a global level!

it will always be a part of his legacy.  Forever.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

One of my honest Patriot fans friends (no, the terms "honest" and "Patriots fan" together in one clause do not always create an oxymoron), admits that it drives him crazy that the nearly everyone believes the Patriots championships* are tainted. As any honest Patriots fan would do.  

There are some out there, Ive met a few up here.

But they are as rare as the albino hermaphrodite unicorn.

10 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

I'm sure that will bother him when he is inducted into the HOF on the first ballot.

yes it will.  Judging from his behavior and reactions over the past year, it will torment him for his entire life.  That's why he wouldn't cooperate at all with the investigation.  That's why he destroyed his phone which obviously would have corroborated that he had his flunky ball boys abscond with balls into bathrooms before games to deflate them.  That's why he took this to court.  Had nothing to do with the NFLPA.. and all to do with Bray'd panic over his cheating legacy.  One that he will never be able to shed.

Fitting, don't you think? I mean can you think of another self-entitled, smug, arrogant ass hole like Brady who deserves to have his rep destroyed as much?   Brady has aptly demonstrated just how much this is eating away at him.  Federal court?  LOL.  Says it all right there.  

6 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

According to the NFL, none of them are in doubt.

Just in the minds of jealous and envious opposing fans.

wrong.  Just in the minds of virtually every sports fan other than Pats fans.  It has everything to do with cheating, integrity, dishonesty, not jealousy.  Your team cheated to get its rings. It is documented.  Nobody respects that (other than Pats fans).  Nobody will ever respect that.  The tarnish is there and as much as you furiously try to deny that or shift it back onto the critics, that's the reality of it.  

wrong.  Just in the minds of virtually every sports fan other than Pats fans.  It has everything to do with cheating, integrity, dishonesty, not jealousy.  Your team cheated to get its rings. It is documented.  Nobody respects that (other than Pats fans).  Nobody will ever respect that.  The tarnish is there and as much as you furiously try to deny that or shift it back onto the critics, that's the reality of it.  

You need to ride your almighty high white horse down to the local little league or Pop Warner fields.

The only thing that matters in the NFL is winning.

Which of the Patriots *championships are in doubt?  The same percentage as the number of questionable Barry Bonds batting titles.

The Patriots cheat.  It is what they do. they are just upset that they got called on it the same way they have gotten upset every other time that they have been called on it.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

You need to ride your almighty high white horse down to the local little league or Pop Warner fields.

The only thing that matters in the NFL is winning.

so you admit that the Patriots cheat and that it doesn't matter to you.

Thanks.  

You can leave now.  

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

it will always be a part of his legacy.  Forever.

Exactly.  Pats fans can puff their chests out and brag that the 4 game suspension is only going to cost him whatever but it's cost him not only financially but it's forever labeled him a 2 time cheater and brought his entire legacy under scrutiny. 

35 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

How many times has he been nailed for tampering?

You nean like Belicheat and Kraft did while Beli was under contract with the Jets?

And when Kraft hired Weiss?

Romeo?

Pioli? 

Etc?

Or are we talking more like the Pats telling Branch to work out a deal with another team and then filing tampering charges against the Jets when they discussed a deal? 

Then you can attempt to tell us how it's cheating and how it changed the fact that the Pats are the only team in the history of American sports to ever have been found guilty of organization cheating from top to bottom.

Thats ever, all time 

2 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Funny, the Jets get nailed for cheating and it still is 47 years and counting.

Funny you still don't have an answer 

Usually you don't go back to your bread and butter nonsense, you usually just run away

2 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

According to the NFL, none of them are in doubt.

Just in the minds of jealous and envious opposing fans.

As long as you don't call what your team achieved "legit", I have no problem with you calling us jealous and envious. 

They cheated, and according to the NFL, burning evidence kept it from being in doubt. 

Don't worry though, if cheating to 4 title's only gets you a 4 game suspension, it seems like nothing will stop your team from being as successful as they're willing to cheat their way to achieve ?

Archived