Looking to move these Jets tickets 3 games available

Looking to move Jets tickets before or by mid August under face value price 

Tickets are lower sideline Section 142 Row 22 Seats 1,2 (will not split)

Price on tickets $310 per game 

Games available

Colts December 5th 2016 , Monday night 8:30pm

Dolphins December 17th 2016 , Thursday 8:25pm

Bills January 1st 2017 , Friday 1:00pm

Located in Bridgewater, Nj and willing to meet up in NJ/NYC otherwise Paypal only

If interested shoot me a response on message via forums, for faster replies email terrence.o.hunter@gmail.com or text 908-787-7803

Good luck selling those games at that price. Monday night game, Thursday night game and July 1st game where we will most likely be out of play off race unless Geno or Fitz exceed expectations by plenty. Don't get me wrong, I am not judging. They are your tickets and ask as much as you want but I think you aren't being realistic with the pricing. 

2 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Good luck selling those games at that price. Monday night game, Thursday night game and July 1st game where we will most likely be out of play off race unless Geno or Fitz exceed expectations by plenty. Don't get me wrong, I am not judging. They are your tickets and ask as much as you want but I think you aren't being realistic with the pricing. 

Pricing is very realistic they are being sold under face value $160 and are cheapest you will find on any ticket website 

• 2 weeks later...

those are great seats at a great price.

Archived