Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

70153390.jpg

Game rules:

- Off thread communications are not allowed, unless provided by Myself and Co-Mod.

- No quoting, screen shots or PM matching of role PMs. If I see any of this, you will be modkilled, no questions asked and your team punished. Likewise for playing outside of the spirit of the game. NO MERCY.

- BOLD your votes.  No need to unvote.

- You may self vote or vote for no lynch, but you might be ridiculed for doing so.

- Deadlines: On Day 1 you will get 3-4 days. After that Days will be max 48 hours and Nights max 24 hours. (deadlines might be shortened or extended pending on if we feel like it :D).

- You may role reveal or char reveal; but mafia has safe claims so GLGL

- This is a hybrid hammer game. The person with most votes, once deadline hits, gets LYNCHED. If there’s a tie, one gets chosen to be lynched by random.org. MAJORITY IS NOT OBLIGATORY, but it’s preferred. If a majority is reached before deadline, the day ends. If all night actions are sent in before deadline, night ends.

- I have the right to change the rules. Normally I wouldn't, but I CAN.

Player List:

1. Crushlove

2. Leelou

3. JC

4. 80

5. JiF

6. Ape

7. Lily

8. DPR

9. Nolder

10. Pac

11. AJ <3

12. Smashy

13. Nyn

• Upvote 2

So... for some unknown reason, I keep receiving calls from russian people repeatedly. I guess my number is somewhat similar to some russian business place or someone who has a ton of russian friends? lol. So a lot of times when the number seems iffy, I don't answer cause i'm ******* fed up. There's been this specific number that's been calling me around  9 am for the last couple of days that I've been ignoring but after it woke me up for like the third time, I decided to call back to tell them to ******* stop calling me.

To make a long story short, I have an interview on next Tuesday for a Veterinarian position in the Israeli Army :D   I'm somewhere between stoked and horrified. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

So... for some unknown reason, I keep receiving calls from russian people repeatedly. I guess my number is somewhat similar to some russian business place or someone who has a ton of russian friends? lol. So a lot of times when the number seems iffy, I don't answer cause i'm ******* fed up. There's been this specific number that's been calling me around  9 am for the last couple of days that I've been ignoring but after it woke me up for like the third time, I decided to call back to tell them to ******* stop calling me.

To make a long story short, I have an interview on next Tuesday for a Veterinarian position in the Israeli Army :D   I'm somewhere between stoked and horrified. 

Russian people calling you about your interview with the Isreali Army.

Seems legit. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It wasn't russian people, dofus. I was blowing off the calls cause i thought they were :P   

Pirates are notoriously bad at interview advice, but you might consider not mentioning the part where you think the Russians are calling you - it just doesn't come across well.

*whistles and backs away slowly*

• Upvote 1

Well, I'm SK again, so here's the deal. Last game I had 75% of scum figured out on D1. But, because I was SK I was trying to be too cute to eff with scum and avoid NK. Instead, that led to JC shooting me. 

My proposition for this game is this... Recruit me.

i know it's not a cult style game, but because of identity politics, there's absolutely no chance I survive to have a shot at winning. So, instead, I'm willing to approach it like a free agent. Bid for my services, and my kill is yours to direct. How do I decide who I'll help: the lulz.

Entertain me, and I will kill for you and your alignment.

I know nothing about Criminal Minds but I love me some Joe Mantegna.

I mean, he played Harry Flugleman and Joey Zasa.  He saved Ben Frasier, Adam Sandler and Steve Buscemi in the movie Airheads.  He searched for Bobby Fischer.  Plus, he carried Baby's Day Out.  

The guy is an american cinema acting legend.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, I'm SK again, so here's the deal. Last game I had 75% of scum figured out on D1. But, because I was SK I was trying to be too cute to eff with scum and avoid NK. Instead, that led to JC shooting me. 

i know it's not a cult style game, but because of identity politics, there's absolutely no chance I survive to have a shot at winning. So, instead, I'm willing to approach it like a free agent. Bid for my services, and my kill is yours to direct. How do I decide who I'll help: the lulz.

Day kills or Night kills? 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good vote.  I have you as town.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh.

Well then.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since I'm a supporter of chaos, and we never let SK's live, I say we let the Ape live for a little while.  Could be fun if he's telling the truth.  It'll help support Leelou's bloodlust too.

Given how often you guys do dumb sh*t for entertainment, I don't see why this should be any different.

it has bee years since I made it to an endgame. I'm no threat. That's why I'm trying to do something creative here, to at least get some fun out of it.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Which would you prefer? LOL

Nk dummy. It's basically the same setup as last game. Maybe this time people will use the setup formula to help solve the game.

Well, I'd trust you more if they were day kills.  I feel like we could control you more.  

And dont act like we havent seen SK w/ DK's, penis face. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape, you sure this isn't just a ploy to move us past the joke/foreplay period and start playing quickly? 

It's s ploy to allow me to do some killing... Since I got one kill last game. Remember I killed 75% of the game in DanVoy's The Office game as SK.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, I'd trust you more if they were day kills.  I feel like we could control you more.  

And dont act like we havent seen SK w/ DK's, penis face. 

I'm not.

its the C++ formula like last game. It's going to be similar if not the same. 

I can't help it that you're dumber than sh*t