Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty sure Hallia originally had mentioned somewhere that this game would be a C9++ game, whether it was the signup thread or the original post of this thread.  Couple that with Ape's claim and yes, I decided to run with it. 

It appeared in the title of the sign up thread... lol   I tried to explain to her how to set it up but I understand her not running  with it if she felt uncomfortable. First time I ran it, i needed someone else to set it up for me. Took me a few times to get the nuances. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, I'm SK again, so here's the deal. Last game I had 75% of scum figured out on D1. But, because I was SK I was trying to be too cute to eff with scum and avoid NK. Instead, that led to JC shooting me. 

My proposition for this game is this... Recruit me.

i know it's not a cult style game, but because of identity politics, there's absolutely no chance I survive to have a shot at winning. So, instead, I'm willing to approach it like a free agent. Bid for my services, and my kill is yours to direct. How do I decide who I'll help: the lulz.

Entertain me, and I will kill for you and your alignment.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See.  Wifom.

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Eliminate the wifom.

It's not a WIFOM.  It's the equivalent of when Hess claims cop on page 2 sometimes just to be funny/entertaining.  Extremely unlikely Ape would make that play on a scum team, and if there's actually an SK in this game, we'll know soon enough and can deal with the Ape then.

1 hour ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You think he's more upset about not being a source of entertainment than his play getting shut down?

I would think it's the other way around 

He generally has his opinion about how certain things should be handled by the mod, specifically level of involvement. Suffice to say we've seen him get mad about this type of thing before lol   It doesn't really mean anything to me irt his alignment. I feel like it's more of "principle" thing for him. At least that's been my impression.

• Upvote 2