Criminal Minds Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol yep.  My only saving grace this game was, once again, owning DPR during night phase chatter for the 2nd straight game.  Otherwise I was completely useless.

You were towntelling like a boss though <3

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JiF said:

I wasnt ignoring the Smash tell.  I legit was just being nice after he cried about us being meanies last game.  Figured I'd let him see past the first day.

His emo responses were great though.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

dude cut the crap you had no smash tell ... I barely said anything to even be in that conversation . Being nice ? You vote me early every game and then you proceed to troll its the reason I wanted Alts. Funny how in all the games you and 80 came after me with no basis everyone had me as town including the last game. I claimed Cop an un-countered cop at that and most made it clear they believed me and in that case the proper move as an unknown doc with all scum eliminated was to protect to get the SK investigation. But I don't expect you to understand that. Don't play it off like you knew something when you didn't. And the Ape had good reason to shoot me because he didn't want me investigating him so he believed it as well. you guys really crack me up

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

dude cut the crap you had no smash tell ... I barely said anything to even be in that conversation . Being nice ? You vote me early every game and then you proceed to troll its the reason I wanted Alts. Funny how in all the games you and 80 came after me with no basis everyone had me as town including the last game. I claimed Cop an un-countered cop at that and most made it clear they believed me and in that case the proper move as an unknown doc with all scum eliminated was to protect to get the SK investigation. But I don't expect you to understand that. Don't play it off like you knew something when you didn't. And the Ape had good reason to shoot me because he didn't want me investigating him so he believed it as well. you guys really crack me up

Cool story bro.. now go sign up for the next game.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:28 AM, Smashmouth said:

I can go with this

Vote Nolder

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:43 AM, Smashmouth said:

unvote vote Ape

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:55 AM, Smashmouth said:

Im off to bed be back around 2est

Hey guys Here are my scum tells according to JIF ...I just thought I would give you guys this incredible information only he knows about. I try top help when I can

4 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey guys Here are my scum tells according to JIF ...I just thought I would give you guys this incredible information only he knows about. I try top help when I can

FWIW I think voting without an accompanying explanation looks pretty scummy.