Manziel involved in fistfight at wedding ,will he ever learn?

Jetfan13

Johnny Manziel was involved in a fistfight at a fancy Hawaiian resort the night before his friend's wedding, TMZ Sports reports but the QB insists he wasn't the aggressor.  

Manziel was at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island on Friday night when he got into it with another wedding guest. 

Things had been heated between the guys for a while -- but it all came to a head at the rehearsal dinner.  

Sources connected to Manziel say the QB felt like he was being hounded by the other man. We're told Johnny was adamant he was not the instigator. 

But things escalated and at one point during the altercation Manziel struck the other guy in the face.

The next day, the other guy in the fight got a surprise from room service -- a bottle of champagne and a note that read, "Truly apologize. Should have never done that. Know this won't make it better, but hope it starts the day off alright." 

It was signed by Johnny Manziel.

17 minutes ago, Jetfan13 said:

We're told Johnny was adamant he was not the instigator. 

From what I've experience 2nd hand, the addict is always adamant they are not the problem. Until they admit they are the problem, then they think they have a license on being the problem more.

This kid needs help. Was it his own father that said he wants him thrown in prison to save his life?

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Why do we (Jets Fans) or anyone else (NFL Fans) care at this point?

Stop watching the trainwreck, unless you get your kicks off watching people waste their own lives stupidly.  

This.

I also take umbrage in that he's still called Johnny Football on occasion. Nobody has ever earned that nickname less.

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Stop watching the trainwreck, unless you get your kicks off watching people waste their own lives stupidly.  

Agreed, reading about him is just depressing. The thought that when he's 50 he's going to be telling a roomful of AA members "I used to be an NFL quarterback..." is just a downer.

Just now, Freemanm said:

Agreed, reading about him is just depressing. The thought that when he's 50 he's going to be telling a roomful of AA members "I used to be an NFL quarterback..." is just a downer.

I would be impressed if the kid even lives to 50 years old, hes a little entitled prick who is going to piss off the wrong guy at the wrong time and they will find him in a ditch the following day.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Is this post about Manziel or TX? 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Just click on @joewilly12

Couldn't I just look at the best players in Madden 2011 for the same results?

28 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I figured why not the Jets wasted so many other draft picks another 1 wont matter, he could still be a viable option to our franchise QB search and come way cheaper than Fitzpatrick.

Wow.  Still?  Still?

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes rehab does wonderful things to people I heard you should try it some time.

Cute.  Also, research shows that rehab is largely ineffective.  So, there's that.

And, what about the fact that he's terrible at football?

12 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Cute.  Also, research shows that rehab is largely ineffective.  So, there's that.

And, what about the fact that he's terrible at football?

But aren't all the QBs on the Jets roster terrible too according to you and others.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

But aren't all the QBs on the Jets roster terrible too according to you and others.

You posted about getting a pool in the Lounge...  Lets use an analogy:  If someone took a sh*t in your pool, would you take another sh*t in the pool to make it better?

4 minutes ago, gEYno said:

You posted about getting a pool in the Lounge...  Lets use an analogy:  If someone took a sh*t in your pool, would you take another sh*t in the pool to make it better?

I don't know anyone who would take a sh*t in anyones pool.

4 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

@Villain The Foe  You really Neg. repped this?  What are you 10 years old. 

You really love Geno so much that you Neg. Rep anyone that says anything bad about him?? 

Man, you need to get a grip.

The only 10 year old is referring to $600 dollars always talking about or referring to a guy no matter the damn topic. 

Get a grip. 

Eh, I don't expect him to get better anytime soon.  His parents are super-rich, so football was always more of a hobby to him than a profession.  I see him going all Kardashian, and finding a reality show to pay him millions to follow him around, and that's why he has public altercations to stay in the newsfeed.  If some chubby mother/daughter can make money on reality shows these days, I'm sure Manziel will have his viewers.  

something's mentally wrong with this kid and at this point I don't think he could give a sh*t less about football anymore. Hes going to **** with the wrong person and wind up dead or in jail for a long time. Shame he wasted his talent

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

something's mentally wrong with this kid and at this point I don't think he could give a sh*t less about football anymore. Hes going to **** with the wrong person and wind up dead or in jail for a long time. Shame he wasted his talent

He needs an intervention led by Woody Johnson and Todd Bowles

Archived