JetNation Camp Coverage

Maxman

We are pleased to announce that we will have a ton of #JetsCamp coverage again this year. Glenn Naughton @AFJF will be out there often and KRL @KRL will be going the first several days as well.

We have coverage throughout camp with Joe @joerb31 & Vinny @VinnyLatorraca from JN Radio and Courtney Aurillo @courtnj18 will be out there at some point hopefully doing some fan interviews.

We are looking forward to it and I am sure we will provide excellent insight. Because that is what we do. :)

Hey all new member here.  Very happy to join a forum that is dedicated strictly to the jets!  I will be looking forward to following along on all the days not open to the public.  I will be there for all of the open practices, and will be taking a bunch of pics for everyone to see as well.  Aside from last year(only made it to one practice) I've gone roughly 5-6 times each year since it started in Cortland in 2009.  Always a fun trip.  Admittedly, I liked it better there because its closer and I felt more accessible to players at the end, but the practice facility is also a nice trip to make!

Awesome !!!!!

please post your thoughts on how the guys are playing too Chris!

the other guys mentioned by Max do an outstanding job ... But those of us who can't be there appreciate any little nugget we can get !

49 minutes ago, ljr said:

Awesome !!!!!

please post your thoughts on how the guys are playing too Chris!

the other guys mentioned by Max do an outstanding job ... But those of us who can't be there appreciate any little nugget we can get !

Will do, and I know the feeling!  I've been reading through these boards the past few months, and I was super jealous because everyone was getting updates.  Work blocks the Twitter quotes, so I don't see anything going on, but when someone would copy the text only, I was in heaven!

I'm also a diehard PSU fan and have been hoping for years for the Jets tro draft a PSU player, but the one person I didn't want, we got lol.  Will always hope for the best, but I fear with Hack he is so rattled from getting hit so much that he will only ever play scared.

I'm extremely looking forward to the scoping out the special teams this year.  Cant wait to see the legs on those Aussies!

2 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Will do, and I know the feeling!  I've been reading through these boards the past few months, and I was super jealous because everyone was getting updates.  Work blocks the Twitter quotes, so I don't see anything going on, but when someone would copy the text only, I was in heaven!

I'm also a diehard PSU fan and have been hoping for years for the Jets tro draft a PSU player, but the one person I didn't want, we got lol.  Will always hope for the best, but I fear with Hack he is so rattled from getting hit so much that he will only ever play scared.

I'm extremely looking forward to the scoping out the special teams this year.  Cant wait to see the legs on those Aussies!

Sorry to hear that to be the inside scoop on Hack at PSU

hopefully Gailey & riding the pine for a bit can effectively deprogram/reprogram him!

otherwise great stuff!

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Nice job guys appreciate the effort and hard work keeps those of us who cant make open camp dates in the know.

+1

Hear hear. Thanks fellas. 

I receive exclusive Training Camp tickets as a PSL owner and will be sitting in a PSL VIP section with an umbrella and lemonade. 

SAR I

9 hours ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Not a die hard PSU fan, but I used to root for them before I moved to Florida.  Still watch a lot of their games.   Sadly I agree with your assessment of Hack .  As you said all we can do is hope for the best.  At least Hack seems to be a genuinely good person

3 hours ago, joerb31 said:

Don't forget guys, there will also be days that we will be at camp that are closed to the public! Can't wait to bring you guys the coverage.

Can you guys do a special feature like "Hot Jets Fan Chick Of The Day" or "Hot Jets Staffer Girl Of The Day"?  You know, something sexist showing a lot of cleavage and legs and stuff?

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Can you guys do a special feature like "Hot Jets Fan Chick Of The Day" or "Hot Jets Staffer Girl Of The Day"?  You know, something sexist showing a lot of cleavage and legs and stuff?

SAR I

That is for VIP members only.

If anyone is able to post some recaps here in text format, I cant begin to stress how appreciative I would be.  Work has social media embedded links disabled and I'll be stuck her waiting for my breaks to get my fix otherwise haha

On 7/21/2016 at 8:24 PM, flgreen said:

Not a die hard PSU fan, but I used to root for them before I moved to Florida.  Still watch a lot of their games.   Sadly I agree with your assessment of Hack .  As you said all we can do is hope for the best.  At least Hack seems to be a genuinely good person

He does, but he does seem to get an ego at times and a bit whiny when things don't go his way.

All throughout the draft process, I hated when they said his turnover ration was great, and the lack of interceptions is an asset.  When he sails balls over a receivers head by 10 feet, the defender also wouldn't be able to catch those balls either!!!

Dont get me wrong, I would love to eat crow on all of this, and hope he lives up to where he was selected in the draft, I'm just not as optimistic

11 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

He does, but he does seem to get an ego at times and a bit whiny when things don't go his way.

All throughout the draft process, I hated when they said his turnover ration was great, and the lack of interceptions is an asset.  When he sails balls over a receivers head by 10 feet, the defender also wouldn't be able to catch those balls either!!!

Dont get me wrong, I would love to eat crow on all of this, and hope he lives up to where he was selected in the draft, I'm just not as optimistic

When did he whine?

Quite a bit of interviews.  Top one that didn't show great character to me was when he hrew Franklin and coaching staff under the bus and he gets distant from teammates when the games started to get out of hand.

Basically I personally felt he didn't carry himself well in the face of adversity.

The coaching staff absolutely deserves blame for how their season went recently, but you just dont say that.  He's a young kid.  He just needs to grow up a bit.  Hopefully he has done so and continues to do so.

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

I would like to request some coverage on the aussie punters and the new punt returners.  Last season the jets were dismal in both categories

This.

I'm actually really excited about this positional battle!

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just want to know if we at least are getting Twitter updates. I have been looking foward to that.

I will be tweeting live from the JetNation account.  I'll also be taking pics and notes for articles later.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

I will be tweeting live from the JetNation account.  I'll also be taking pics and notes for articles later.

oh man.  I guess I have to buck up and get s twitter account.    yeesh

Just now, Larz said:

oh man.  I guess I have to buck up and get s twitter account.    yeesh

I dont use mine for anything besides football.  Its actually fantastic for it.  News breaks on there faster than it would hit ESPN or other major outlets.

Archived