NFL's Most Overrated Players

Jet Nut

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The context for the article is that he chose the most overrated player on each team. 1 player, per team.

but please, tell me more...

I only ready the heading Nancy.. Didn't go back to the first page.. That's a clever way for your buddy Fitzpatrick to avoid the discussion.. Good thing we didn't do this in feb.. When many players were free agents   ? Not just the scrubs who are left now.. Would likely have missed some overrated names no ?.. But rules are rules ?

15 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

I only ready the heading Nancy.. Didn't go back to the first page.. That's a clever way for your buddy Fitzpatrick to avoid the discussion.. Good thing we didn't do this in feb.. When many players were free agents   ? Not just the scrubs who are left now.. Would likely have missed some overrated names no ?.. But rules are rules ?

Yes, Pete Prisco (a notorious Jet hater) is in cahoots with Fitz, and crafted this article specifically to avoid listing him in it. So now, once again, Fitzpatrick avoids being discussed... *looks at the rest of the forum*

I don't know who the collective "we" is, this is an article by a CBS writer, that someone copied here. "We" had nothing to do with the timing of it.

This may be the most comprehensively stupid 2 consecutive posts I've ever seen from one person.

On July 21, 2016 at 0:47 PM, Villain The Foe said:

@Jet Nut Who made this list? The fact that Russell Wilson was even on such a list (last year) gives me the indication that he's just an Andrew Luck worshipper. For Bowman to be on this list is insane as well. 

No way Bowman should be on this list

On 7/21/2016 at 9:36 PM, Integrity28 said:

This is the ******* winner.

Gutless Prisco choose Martellus Bennett.... lol, are you kidding me? How does he not pick Malcolm Butler, or any LBer not named Jamie Collins, or either of the OTs, or Legarrette Blount??? 

Really the entire team deserves an honorable mention for this list. You would think the entire team were perennial pro bowlers playing against little league teams if you ever listened to their fan base or announcers. I also don't understand why he would chose players who have not yet taken a snap with their new teams to be the over rated player on said team can he tell the future and know that that player is going to adapt poorly to their new offenses or defenses?

Archived