season,playoff predictor machine, You're going to love this!

Hackenberg - Banned

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

If the Jets start 1-5, they will be playing golf by Halloween.

lol youve already seen plenty of teams have half good and half bad seasons that can either be a positive or negative at the end.

1-5 to start doesnt prove its all for not,yet.

lol youve already seen plenty of teams have half good and half bad seasons that can either be a positive or negative at the end.

1-5 to start doesnt prove its all for not,yet.

Since the expanded playoffs, teams starting 1-5, have an 11% chance of making the playoffs.

Im sure the Jets will buck those odds this year and storm into the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Since the expanded playoffs, teams starting 1-5, have an 11% chance of making the playoffs.

11% is the same as saying 1 in 10. Its not a low percentage.

oh, by the way ,either this year or next the Pats will be an average team. Its going to happen.

it will be like the 1970s for the Pats all over again

11% is the same as saying 1 in 10. Its not a low percentage.

oh, by the way ,either this year or next the Pats will be an average team. Its going to happen.

it will be like the 1970s for the Pats all over again

One in ten is not a low percentage?

You must have taken math courses at Rutgers.

27 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

One in ten is not a low percentage?

You must have taken math courses at Rutgers.

oh,..you are focusing on 1-4 while I am pointing at weak beginnings or endings to seasons.

yes,ultimately, in this context, one in 10 is not a low percentage.

I would also include teams with weak records in that category

Houston was 1-4 last year before going 9-7 and into playoffs.

Carolina got in the year before with a 7-8-1 record,losing 7 of first 11 games with one tie in the first 11.

year before that GB got in with a 8-7-1 record

going 3-5-1 their last 9 games.

2011, Giants win SB at 9-7

its not rare to do poorly and still get in

48 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

Excellent, you have a great degree.

Not like a liberal arts degree from the cesspool in New Brunswick.

Most college  degrees are a useless waste of money.All that happened was the collective you got indoctrinated into politically correct way of thinking with a bunch  of useless  classes.

11 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I thanked your post lol but there's no way that's happening

I'm guessing you don't think the Bengals will make it that far. I was actually going back and forth between Denver & Cincy in the AFCCG

Cincy is my sleeper team. I think they'll be really good this year. Alot better than people think.

12 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Most college  degrees are a useless waste of money.All that happened was the collective you got indoctrinated into politically correct way of thinking with a bunch  of useless  classes.

Wrong, what happens is that you prove to yourself and others that you have the discipline and intelligence to see something hard through to the end.  Further you enrich your mind, gain the ability to think about things in a more complex way, become a more well rounded person, and earn self respect and the respect of others.  Sadly, college is extremely expensive these days and that sux.  No other down sides though if you approach it correctly.    

15 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Certainly unlikely, but this is the year to do it.  Schedule opens right up after the first 6 games or so.  Not unthinkable that 1-5 could lead to 9-7 and a wildcard slot.  2-4 would potentially set up nicely, actually.

13 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Or, you could have learned something.

17 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

And while we're at it... What's the deal with High School anyway?

5 hours ago, BroadwayJets said:

Or, you could have learned something.

I just explained that you learn what they want you to learn in the structure  they choose for you. No one learns to think critically  for themselves. No one is allowed to actually think.outside the box. You just learn to be a cattle and go along to get along. And go in debt which half the reason they want you  go to college, to pay govt more cash.

I ended up with the Packers beating the Bengals in the super bowl. 

Team with the best reg season record was Arizona at 14-2, Niners had the worst record at 1-15

As for the AFC East, I had the Jets and Miami both at 10-6 but Miami getting the title on a tie breaker and the jets missing the playoffs.  The Bills and Pats were 8-8

Archived