Lily's Mafia Game Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Lily said:

Nobody takes Verb's spot. I'd make room for Crushlove if he wanted. 

Random roles have been assigned. I just need to get the game thread up and the role PMs out. 

44 minutes ago, Lily said:

I just had an emergency come up in my family. I'll get to this when I can.

If you got an extra I would take Pm.  Hope the emergency is ok.  

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I've given up all hope that I'm playing mafia again before the season starts. 

We need some fast mafia while we wait.

You start off with Town and 1 or 2 Mafia. The mafia get to recruit a set number of additional players after the 1st, 2nd, and if the game is big enough, 3rd lynches.

The game must reach a majority vote to lynch, but there is no night so you just move directly to the next vote after the reveal.

The dynamic changes up a good bit because of the speed.

11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Have you not read the main board? Season is already over.

I actually havent read too much.  I was out of town all weekend.  I predicted 8-8 in the prediction thread but every other person in that thread predicted at least 10 wins. 

I'm so upset right now. My uncle died on Saturday, and my cousin didn't even tell my mom (he was my mom's brother) until today. My mom had to call her to even get info of how he was doing. He had cancer and she was the worst person to communicate with. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Maybe so, but implying sexual organ inadequacy is like.... a lot more gratifying. Fun all around.

Fair point.

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I'm so upset right now. My uncle died on Saturday, and my cousin didn't even tell my mom (he was my mom's brother) until today. My mom had to call her to even get info of how he was doing. He had cancer and she was the worst person to communicate with. 

:-( 

Sorry to hear that.

29 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Sorry to hear that Leelou. Prayers for your uncle.

39 minutes ago, Leelou said:

That's awful! Just try to remember the good times and don't let your cousin get to you. ):

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

*squish* Family sucks sometimes. Sorry for your loss <3

Sorry for your loss and your crappy cousin, Leelou. 

My family situation is going to last at least a week. I need to either put off the game or cancel it altogether. Whatever you guys want to do. 

17 minutes ago, Lily said:

Sorry for your loss and your crappy cousin, Leelou. 

My family situation is going to last at least a week. I need to either put off the game or cancel it altogether. Whatever you guys want to do. 

You do what you got to do honey.  Personally   play a DPR game. I mean. If it happen.  

I've posted a sign-up thread for a Talladega Nights game to hold us over until Lily gets back. It's a regular speed game. Nun has agreed to co-mod so that the vote counts don't lag.

If we roll the sign-ups form this game over there, this game will play by this afternoon or tonight. 

On 8/1/2016 at 5:55 PM, Leelou said:

Sorry for your loss Lee

Archived