A Brief Reminder About The Board Rules - Several Members Banned This Week

Maxman

Just want to drop a brief reminder that we ask everyone here to avoid personal attacks and not post politics. Also nudity and cursing aren't allowed.

As we approach the season we have no choice but to enforce these rules more tightly. Not sure if more tightly is proper English, so please forgive me. 

Anyhow several members have been banned this week. Hopefully we can just start enjoying NJ Jets football really soon. If you don't like someone just put them on ignore.

Thanks.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joewilly said:

Just checked.......I am not banned.....phew......how bout southernjet & green DNA..........are they banned?

No I am sure they appreciate your concern for them

1 minute ago, joewilly said:

Hey Faba how ya been? Hope all is well. 1st thread I've clicked on in a while.

Doing all right been a tough year for me personally so far but hanging out watching football will cheer me up. Where you living now joewilly?

29 minutes ago, faba said:

Doing all right been a tough year for me personally so far but hanging out watching football will cheer me up. Where you living now joewilly?

Still here in cayman. My son bought us tickets to the jets/miami game nov 6th. You guys should think about a road trip. It seems irish jet thinks yer #1 faba.

Been on a few boards and one of the best ideas is keeping it's civil and keeping it about football. So many other boards, get clobbered with politics and personal attacks and loses its way and foundation by allowing it. Good job Maxman always a pleasure to be here

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just want to drop a brief reminder that we ask everyone here to avoid personal attacks and not post politics. Also nudity and cursing aren't allowed.

As we approach the season we have no choice but to enforce these rules more tightly. Not sure if more tightly is proper English, so please forgive me. 

Anyhow several members have been banned this week. Hopefully we can just start enjoying NJ Jets football really soon. If you don't like someone just put them on ignore.

Thanks.

It's the NEW YORK Jets, NOT the New jersey Jets......

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm new here and have no say in anything but I would hope he never is..nor I for that matter lol

the Pats will have a bad year and you want him around!

I'm not new here but also have no say in anything. 

The Pats are not having a bad year and he wouldn't show his face even if they did.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

Yes but Maxman, didn't you call for building a wall between New York and Massachusetts, and for banning all Patriots fans from immigrating to New York?

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

If you had written it "NY Jets" I would have given you a thumbs up :) 

Anonymous Moderator: "I just banned xyz poster".

XYZ poster posts in this thread.

Anonymous Moderator # 2: "Hey # 1, great job."

Anonymous Moderator # 3:  "I just fixed it"

Unfortunately that is pretty much a true story lol.

28 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Thank you for banning PatsHaterTX

We don't confirm the identity of banned posters.

That said Moderator # 1, 2 and 3 deserve all the thanks. Apparently it was a team effort.

Archived