Fitzpatrick and Strength of Schedule

slats

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ylekram said:

if you don't believe me, go to my quote just before the one you responded to. see for yourself

Yes I read it back at the time. If I responded to you alone instead of quoting both of you, it is a minor sticking point. The thread is all schedule(s) he's faced, while effectively getting credit for facing even close to normal opposition. 

28 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Yes I read it back at the time. If I responded to you alone instead of quoting both of you, it is a minor sticking point. The thread is all schedule(s) he's faced, while effectively getting credit for facing even close to normal opposition. 

so because I posted in a schedule based thread, my comment had to be about the schedule? that's just a minor sticking point? like I said earlier, you missed the point completely. nothing has changed. either that or you are just breaking my balls

10 hours ago, ylekram said:

so because I posted in a schedule based thread, my comment had to be about the schedule? that's just a minor sticking point? like I said earlier, you missed the point completely. nothing has changed. either that or you are just breaking my balls

Stop. You categorized the idea of their schedules being the same as intelligent (by inference, as the poster saying so is therefore intelligent). And you (both) did so in a thread about his easy (actually a comparatively non-competitive) schedule. 

Dont worry. I'm sure he'll show up and we can continue the fantasy where wins are due to being Fitzpatrick-led, but losses aren't Fitz-led; those are team losses with plenty of blame to go around. 

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It's normal for the mods to assume everyone has penis in there mouths. It's mandatory in the mod lounge. 

Say what you want to say. It contradicts what is said in the banning post. It's unacceptable. 

Just now, Rangers9 said:

I tell you what. Being on this board is no big deal to me. I can leave anytime. No problem. 

I for one hope you stay.  I will reach  out to sperm and try to see if I can keep him from spouting off in an unpleasant direction on the board .  

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Stop. You categorized the idea of their schedules being the same as intelligent (by inference, as the poster saying so is therefore intelligent). And you (both) did so in a thread about his easy (actually a comparatively non-competitive) schedule. 

Dont worry. I'm sure he'll show up and we can continue the fantasy where wins are due to being Fitzpatrick-led, but losses aren't Fitz-led; those are team losses with plenty of blame to go around. 

ok. I am convinced that you are busting my balls. nobody could be this thick

On 7/26/2016 at 10:14 AM, slats said:

Decided to make this its own thread. I came up with these numbers very simply, giving Fitz won/loss credit for the games he appeared in with the Texans in 2014 vs. the ones he didn't. Feel free to parse it further. 

We've spoken a lot about the Jets easy schedule last year, and that's been countered with how well Fitzpatrick performed the year before with the Texans - when he faced an even easier schedule! He was 6-6 against a .437 winning percentage schedule. Teams he actually beat? A winning percentage of .240. Ironically, the only team he beat that year who had a winning record were the 9-7 Buffalo Bills.

The Texans overall were 9-7 that year, going 3-1 without Fitz in the lineup, beating the 10-5-1 Bengals, and the 10-6 Ravens along the way. 

This guy beats bottom feeders. It's what he does. He takes what he's given, and nothing more. I understand hating Geno, but the idea that Fitzpatrick is potentially a postseason/championship QB is ridiculous. 

I totally agree, but the Jets other option is a QB who will get the team no more than five-six wins this season. Fitz may be able to get nine-10 wins, but doubtful Jets make the playoffs unless the defense carries it.

Archived