Macc Do Geno a Favor and Cut him NOW

JetBlue

45 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

He's not a bargain, not by any stretch. The fact is, the stupid sh*tbag should never be paid another thin dime from the Jets. He's too dumb. And here we go with you again constantly trying to argue. Listen, you have no argument. ALL of your arguments are laughable at best. Like I said, the ONLY thing saving Geno's roster spot right now is the possibility that Bryce Petty is not ready for the number 2 role. If he is? Geno is GONE....

You've certainly thrown out alot of unwarranted personal remarks about Geno. Calling a QB of a certain hue dumb. Wouldn't expect anything different from a Trump supporter like yourself. You're not slick

Another name to add to my ignore list

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, flgreen said:

But they did up their offer.  Fitz said a month ago that he would accept a 1 year 12M deal.  That's what the Jets gave him

Exactly. Jetsplayer does not seem to realize that both parties gave up something to make this come true. Fitz got less money than he wanted. Jets are not getting Fitz for 3 years like they wanted.

7 minutes ago, flgreen said:

But they did up their offer.  Fitz said a month ago that he would accept a 1 year 12M deal.  That's what the Jets gave him

Yes that is correct.. So they really didn't need to give the deadline did they ? I'm just curious what Fitz would have done if mac said " 10 mil take it or leave it by 7pm" 

15 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Exactly. Jetsplayer does not seem to realize that both parties gave up something to make this come true. Fitz got less money than he wanted. Jets are not getting Fitz for 3 years like they wanted.

Lol the jets didn't want Fitz for 3 years ?? well as a starter at least.. They wanted him to be the backup yr 2/3 with a possibility to start if hac wasn't ready.. This works out well.. Fitz will have a LOT to play for.. If he actually does well again he will get a good multiple yr contract somewhere else next yr.. If he shhits the bed and picks up where he left off in buf, we will see geno sooner than later.. If geno takes advantage of having a great WR duo led by a talented OC, jets may bring him back next yr to be the bridge for hac one more yr.. 

Just now, Warfish said:

Criticism of Geno = White Supremacy now?

Get the **** of here with this sh*t, really.  

No, but calling a Black QB dumb (which has always been a knock on every Black QB, no surprise) is signs of white supremacy. Combined with all the other code words used like thug and POS and whatnot, I can smell the white supremacy from a mile away.

And talking about me playing the race card is essentially saying "stop calling out racism/white supremacy"

This is the final time I'm responding to you. I don't wanna hear whatever other bullsh*t you're gonna spew out.

To the ignore list you go jackass

2 minutes ago, King P said:

No, but calling a Black QB dumb (which has always been a knock on every Black QB, no surprise) is signs of white supremacy. Combined with all the other code words used like thug and POS and whatnot, I can smell the white supremacy from a mile away.

And talking about me playing the race card is essentially saying "stop calling out racism/white supremacy"

This is the final time I'm responding to you. I don't wanna hear whatever other bullsh*t you're gonna spew out.

To the ignore list you go jackass

Yeah whatever. I guess I must be a racist because I think Obama sucks also, ugh? You people make the laugh. You have no argument to make, so you accuse that person of being a racist. Typical for those that cannot win an argument and don't like what the winner has to say.

I know Mainejet is a Trump supporter because he admitted to it in that thread awhile back about Mangold supporting Trump.

He's a Republican that will be rooting for Trump (even though he was a Rubio guy) and supports Trump's idea of building a wall to keep Mexicans out.

That let's me know he doesn't care for minorities. I prefer not to interact with douchebags like that

3 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Yeah whatever. I guess I must be a racist because I think Obama sucks also, ugh? You people make the laugh. You have no argument to make, so you accuse that person of being a racist. Typical for those that cannot win an argument and don't like what the winner has to say.

Winner will never be associated with you. 

5 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

But you haven't won any arguments. At least none that I can remember here or on JI. Ever. Emotional and irrational tirades are almost always unpersuasive. 

What's the over/under on how many posts  it will take until you offend a mod or the board owner enough to get banned? 

6 minutes ago, King P said:

I know Mainjet is a Trumpm supporter because he admitted to it in that thread awhile back about Mangold supporting Trump.

He's a Republican that will be rooting for Trump (even though he was a Rubio guy) and supports Trump's idea of building a wall to keep Mexicans out.

That let's me know he doesn't care for minorities. I prefer not to interact with douchebags like that

I was a Ted Cruz supporter. Get it right.

Archived