Official Training Camp Thread 7/28

Villain The Foe

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AFJF and @KRL are both at camp right now waiting for it to begin. Glenn will be live tweeting. KRL is taking notes for his camp report which will be posted later today. They will both be there the first 4 days. KRL will do the first four camp reports, Glenn is focusing on some specific positions. Just want to say thank you to both of them for going on their own time, really appreciated.

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

@AFJF and @KRL are both at camp right now waiting for it to begin. Glenn will be live tweeting. KRL is taking notes for his camp report which will be posted later today. They will both be there the first 4 days. KRL will do the first four camp reports, Glenn is focusing on some specific positions. Just want to say thank you to both of them for going on their own time, really appreciated.

Outstanding. Kudos to all for their efforts.

Thank you guys, I know people like myself consider TC the official start of the season and look forward to it after the final whistle of the last game of a jets season. Appreciate you guys taking the time to cover the team and cannot wait to get 2016 started.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Watching it on NFL network and man it looks like good vibes all around the building. Everyone is smiling and ready to go.

Mac and Bowles have these guys happy and hungry. That's what I am talking about.

Honestly, the Jets are probably better off with Breno starting on the PUP, as it forces their hand to give some of the kids reps out at RT, and hopefully one of them jumps out and makes Breno expendable.  He's just really, really not good.

Carpenter on the other hand I hope is nothing serious, he was great for the Jets last year and his position was certainly the least area of concern on the Jets OL.

Archived