Geno smith's future after football

mkajet01

I'm thinking when gino smith's way below average jets career is over. I think he has a real good chance of becoming the next Ru Paul! What do you think, all you misguided, spastic, gino Smith lovers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

I'm thinking when gino smith's way below average jets career is over. I think he has a real good chance of becoming the next Ru Paul! What do you think, all you misguided, spastic, gino Smith lovers?

He can be Hollywood's replacement from the movie Mannequin.....

7 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

You should read the thread the site owner made, about people getting banned. 

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Are you asking what Maine will do...for loving?

**** sake man, isn't that a bit personal?

The more an more I use a Mobil device, the more autocorrect screws me more than spelling mistakes ever would. Lol

24 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

Still has accomplished a hell of a lot more than you ever will. 

How do u know what I've accomplished big mouth. Free country! Free speech! Don't read it! If u take post that seriously! You're a moron. I'm jet fan since 1967.the guy can't play! The other part was a joke!

I own 3 houses, raised 4 beautifully daughters!coached girls softball 15 yrs! What have you done clown? I don't hold any athlete on a pedestal! He's just a man! Just because I didn't play in the NFL doesn't mean I'm worthless! I'll tell u what if I had his talent I would have made it work! I'm sick of guys like him & strawberry getting a pass, let's talk about guy like piazza who made it because he cared & loved the game!

6 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

How do u know what I've accomplished big mouth. Free country! Free speech! Don't read it! If u take post that seriously! You're a moron. I'm jet fan since 1967.the guy can't play! The other part was a joke!

Pretty easy to tell not a heck of alot

Signed

The moron. 

9 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

I own 3 houses, raised 4 beautifully daughters!coached girls softball 15 yrs! What have you done clown? I don't hold any athlete on a pedestal! He's just a man! Just because I didn't play in the NFL doesn't mean I'm worthless! I'll tell u what if I had his talent I would have made it work! I'm sick of guys like him & strawberry getting a pass, let's talk about guy like piazza who made it because he cared & loved the game!

Guys ... like him and ... Strawberry?  Strawberry?  What the hell part of Geno Smith reminds you of Darryl Strawberry?

Just now, mkajet01 said:

Both had tremendous & didn't use it

Tremendous what?  Don't keep me in suspense?

Yes, yes.  Your inability to complete a thought aside, you mean tremendous talent, right?  Geno doesn't have "tremendous" talent (when measured against the average NFL QB; of course he does - like all D1 starters do - when measured against beer-leaguers).  He's got a good arm, and plenty of limitations, and by all indications is a hard-worker and non-partier, so the Strawberry comparison is about as piss-poor as you could have picked.

2 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

Beclowning?

It's the single word verb for "metaphorically painting your face white, with black diamonds around your eyes, and a ruby red smile stretching across your face, and putting on a round red nose, ruffle collar, hoop-pants with a loud print, smock shirt, oversize shoes, fro-type red wig, and novelty water-squirting lapel flower."

"Beclowning".

Really Boomer Ericson said when you see gino practice with his great athletic ability, and powerful arm! You get teased! Because it doesn't work! Why are you so worried about geno? Oh I know why, you was selling your gino Smith blowup doll, and you figured you could get more for it if he was starting! Now I get it!

It's the single word verb for "metaphorically painting your face white, with black diamonds around your eyes, and a ruby red smile stretching across your face, and putting on a round red nose, ruffle collar, hoop-pants with a loud print, smock shirt, oversize shoes, fro-type red wig, and novelty water-squirting lapel flower."

"Beclowning".

Thank you for telling me what it means!

1 minute ago, mkajet01 said:

Really Boomer Ericson said when you see gino practice with his great athletic ability, and powerful arm! You get teased! Because it doesn't work! Why are you so worried about geno? Oh I know why, you was selling your gino Smith blowup doll, and you figured you could get more for it if he was starting! Now I get it!

I'd say I can tell English isn't your first language, but from what I've seen I doubt you actually have a second.  It's quite a conundrum

Just now, mkajet01 said:

Boomer Ericson?   Really?

Hey. ..what are your political convictions? Let us know and add some harsh,  offensive commentary or else this thread could stay open.

31 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

Hmm hmm........Darryl Strawberry hit 335 home runs, has a career .259 batting average, and stole 221 bases. The only thing Geno ever stole was a broken jaw. Honestly, until Straw fell victim to drugs he was an excellent player. Geno has never been excellent even one microsecond of his pathetic, sh*tty career.

Archived