Geno smith's future after football

mkajet01

2 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Hmm hmm........Darryl Strawberry hit 335 home runs, has a career .259 batting average, and stole 221 bases. The only thing Geno ever stole was a broken jaw. Honestly, until Straw fell victim to drugs he was an excellent player. Geno has never been excellent even one microsecond of his pathetic, sh*tty career.

You not packing heat are you Maine? I worry for the malls and shopping centers in your area of Fitz goes down and geno comes in and leads the jets to the playoffs ?

Last thing I'm going! The reason for this stupid post is why are there so many fans posting what if scenarios about gene Smith! Let's talk about which kid qb might eventually lead our jets to promised land!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

You're right I insulted strawman! I'm Mets fan! I take that back

Thank you..........BTW, I also loved the strawman as a 16 year old that had Mets season tickets.

My friends & I would go to shea, gate c, tip doorman 10 bucks each! Sit in luxury box seats, incredible experience watching straw, Gooden was incredible, that playoff series against Astros! Buckner error in world series! When I was a kid my favorite Mets were Tom seaver & jerry grote

LOL

It seems we always get a thread like this after Max asks everyone to behave.  This thread has potential. Just noticed JoeWilly gave MJ neg rep for perhaps the politeness post he's ever made.  LOL

Strange Days Indeed

1 hour ago, mkajet01 said:

I'm thinking when gino smith's way below average jets career is over. I think he has a real good chance of becoming the next Ru Paul! What do you think, all you misguided, spastic, gino Smith lovers?

SMDH

First of all, it's Geno, not Gino or whatever the hell you posted. 

Second of all, as dumb as you think Geno is, he's still made more money in 4 years than you will ever make in your lifetime. 

Last, but not least, continue posting the same crap so mods can ban you sooner than later. 

2 hours ago, mkajet01 said:

I'm thinking when gino smith's way below average jets career is over. I think he has a real good chance of becoming the next Ru Paul! What do you think, all you misguided, spastic, gino Smith lovers?

Wow.  Very crude and argument start to a thread.  To answer your question of what I think pretty sure I lock this thread and possibly ban you when I'm done reading it.    I guess? 

2 hours ago, mkajet01 said:

How do u know what I've accomplished big mouth. Free country! Free speech! Don't read it! If u take post that seriously! You're a moron. I'm jet fan since 1967.the guy can't play! The other part was a joke!

Stop name calling. 

1 hour ago, mkajet01 said:

I own 3 houses, raised 4 beautifully daughters!coached girls softball 15 yrs! What have you done clown? I don't hold any athlete on a pedestal! He's just a man! Just because I didn't play in the NFL doesn't mean I'm worthless! I'll tell u what if I had his talent I would have made it work! I'm sick of guys like him & strawberry getting a pass, let's talk about guy like piazza who made it because he cared & loved the game!

To me seems like you come here to pick s fight.  

Archived