Official Training Camp Thread Day 2 - 07/29/16

AFJF

TC kicks off in a few hours...posted this note at the end of the day 1 thread late yesterday so re-posting it here to explain why the JN twitter feed might be a bit slow early on and a couple other things.

1) The typos...sorry about those.  Between the glare on my phone from the sun and trying to get tweets out as quickly as possible, there were wayyy more than there should have been.

2) Will be tweeting live again tomorrow but not much early on.  Trying to do photography for the site along with tweeting.  Photography is limited to the first 30-40 minutes of practice so that'll be my primary focus.   If you're seeing a bunch of tweets from other writers but noting from JN early on, that's why.  Once the Jets staffers tell us "cameras down", it'll be 100% tweeting.

3) If, for some reason the updates stop, it'll be because of the heat.  My phone got so hot out there today that it nearly shut down.  Screen went to some auto "about to die" feature and brightness dipped to around 30% so I could barely see my own screen.  Kept waiting for it to shut down but it hung in there.

4) If you see a tweet about a great play or something of significance that you don't see from JN, it's because there's so much going on that between watching plays, looking down at the phone to tweet, and looking back up...another play has taken place while I was looking down.  I'll try to do a better job of keeping my head on a swivel moving forward.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Larz said:

thanks dude !

can you please give a little somethin somethin on darron lee today ?

Already on my list...didn't see much of him yesterday, focused a lot on UDFA's on offense.

32 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Already on my list...didn't see much of him yesterday, focused a lot on UDFA's on offense.

Glenn, thanks for taking time out of your busy Guns and Roses schedule to do this.

Didn't see anything about Charone Peake yesterday, was he even at practice?

2 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

What time will the training start Glenn?

Around 2:00...media is allowed access to field at around 1:50 and players are stretching when we come out.

24 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Training camp turning into Club Med has completely ruined it. I appreciate all of the reports and updates, but these one day practices without pads is friggin tedious. The CBA sucks.

Also  the first 2 weeks of the regular season are now pretty sloppy and there seem to be a lot more muscle pull injuries.

3 hours ago, Thor99 said:

Glenn, thanks for taking time out of your busy Guns and Roses schedule to do this.

Didn't see anything about Charone Peake yesterday, was he even at practice?

LOL..happy to do it Thor.  

Peake did practice and I saw him a little bit but nothing jumped out at me.  For some odd reason, it seemed like every time I saw him he was on the far end of the field so I didn't get a great look.

Archived