Official Training Camp Thread Day 2 - 07/29/16

AFJF

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FreeGeno said:

No fake id, and not a troll. I am sick and tired of the way this team has treated Geno.

I can kinda see your point, but at the same time look what we managed to do with Fitz last year.  Granted Geno wasn't working with what we currently have,but getting Fiitz signed was priority IMO.  Still a chance Geno gets his chance to shine.  I hope he does.  All I think the kid needed was time to sit, watch, and learn.  he shouldn't have been given the keys so quickly

But you could have phrased it better.

1 minute ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I can kinda see your point, but at the same time look what we managed to do with Fitz last year.  Granted Geno wasn't working with what we currently have,but getting Fiitz signed was priority IMO.  Still a chance Geno gets his chance to shine.  I hope he does.  All I think the kid needed was time to sit, watch, and learn.  he shouldn't have been given the keys so quickly

But you could have phrased it better.

Its just frustrating to see Geno look so good, and constantly be put in a position where he has no chance. He has so much talent, and has handled this offseason so well, all he needs is a shot.

Archived