Jets Season Tix Care Package HAS ARRIVED!

Gas2No99

This year's haul: travel-size Green umbrella, 2016 NYJ Yearbook, Green STH "EXCLUSIVE" winter hat w/PomPom, White Fridge magnet of schedule. parking passes, and stupid coupons from local NJ merchants - I can't get an above ground pool in Mornginside Heights, so the 15% is worthless.

19 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

This year's haul: travel-size Green umbrella, 2016 NYJ Yearbook, Green STH "EXCLUSIVE" winter hat w/PomPom, White Fridge magnet of schedule. parking passes, and stupid coupons from local NJ merchants - I can't get an above ground pool in Mornginside Heights, so the 15% is worthless.

Cool enjoy better than nothing. Is the coupon from Seasonal World is it valid on an inground pool. 

20 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

And now everyone can get laid. Thanks man!

5 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

The ski hat is nice but they should have given us winter coats.  No fans of an NFL team should be put through three 8:30pm kickoffs in a single season let alone in a 4 week period:

SUN 11/27 New England (8:30PM NBC)

MON 12/5 Indianapolis (8:30PM ESPN)

SAT 12/17 Miami (8:30PM NFLN)

Absolutely brutal.  Going to cost me a fortune in boots, gloves, toe warmers.

SAR I

58 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The ski hat is nice but they should have given us winter coats.  No fans of an NFL team should be put through three 8:30pm kickoffs in a single season let alone in a 4 week period:

SAR I

It is pretty funny but I was talking to my son tonight and we had the exact opposite reaction. We were both talking about this stretch of night games and how awesome that will be.  3:30 in the parking lot on 11/27. Watch the end of the 1 o'clock games, turn on the 4's and then head in to watch the Jets beat the Patriots. Pretty sweet.

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I got two umbrellas.  

I'd rather have two useful umbrellas than another Jets-themed winter hat that people, companies, and in-laws constantly give me as free gifts. I think about 1/3 of the homeless guys in my neighborhood have Jets ski hats that I have given them over the years. 

It's like subliminal advertising as you walk past these people sleeping on the street with Jets gear on. One guys rocks a Jets #21 Chris Johnson Player Tee. :)

There is also, apparently, a pull-out poster of the NY Jets Cheer leaders in the Yearbook; perhaps for the Jr. Jet Fans to have some material on those anxious summer evenings when they got to get the poison out. Now they can have a Jet-themed carnal inspiration on their wall on while making blisters in the sun under the pale moonlight. Oh so Crafty Woody and his marketing dept.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'd rather have two useful umbrellas than another Jets-themed winter hat that people, companies, and in-laws constantly give me as free gifts. I think about 1/3 of the homeless guys in my neighborhood have Jets ski hats that I have given them over the years. 

It's like subliminal advertising as you walk past these people sleeping on the street with Jets gear on. One guys rocks a Jets #21 Chris Johnson Player Tee. :)

There is also, apparently, a pull out poster of the NY Jets Cheer leaders in the Yearbook; perhaps for the Jr. Jet Fans to have some material on those anxious summer evenings when they got to get the poison out. Now they can have a Jet-themed carnal inspiration on their wall on while making blisters in the sun under the pale moonlight. Oh so Crafty Woody and your marketing dept.  

I don't wear anything that says NY Jets season ticket holder. And yeah those winter hats, have too many of them already. Umbrellas made the most sense. Throw them in the car and wait for a rainy day.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I don't wear anything that says NY Jets season ticket holder. And yeah those winter hats, have too many of them already. Umbrellas made the most sense. Throw them in the car and wait for a rainy day.

Same old Jets fan rainy days ha. Sounds more like a parasol for those sunny days ?

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Not me...

Will not go to any of those.

Will flip all three and and go to Miami for the weekend.

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

I took the umbrella.

It did make the most sense.

That is if you have a chihuahua with thumbs who can stand upright.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is pretty funny but I was talking to my son tonight and we had the exact opposite reaction. We were both talking about this stretch of night games and how awesome that will be.  3:30 in the parking lot on 11/27. Watch the end of the 1 o'clock games, turn on the 4's and then head in to watch the Jets beat the Patriots. Pretty sweet.

Those should be my last three games before heading out to England...better win all three :)

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I love the stuff that says "Season Ticket Holder" on it as it publicly shows my level of commitment which I'm quite proud of.

Back in 2010 when they gave us those nice green STH caps they allowed us to purchase more and I bought a dozen, will last me and the family at least another decade or more.

Interested in seeing what the grey ones look like, hope to see one today as I bring my family to Florham Park.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I love the stuff that says "Season Ticket Holder" on it as it publicly shows my level of commitment which I'm quite proud of.

Back in 2010 when they gave us those nice green STH caps they allowed us to purchase more and I bought a dozen, will last me and the family at least another decade or more.

Interested in seeing what the grey ones look like, hope to see one today as I bring my family to Florham Park.

SAR I

Bring your sunblock.

52 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Yeah,  not really sure how or if  they figure this stuff out.  It may be totally random.  Nice hat but I wish they sent more schedules.  I have one of these in white green and now grey

20160729_235648.jpg

44 minutes ago, Fed Hill Jet said:

Yeah,  not really sure how or if  they figure this stuff out.  It may be totally random.  Nice hat but I wish they sent more schedules.  I have one of these in white green and now grey

20160729_235648.jpg

Nice!  Thanks for posting.

Unlike a cooler where I can live with the word "exclusive", an article of clothing should just say "Season Ticket Holder" or have the Section Number.  I'm not trying to tell the world that the Jets gave me some exclusive gift; I'm trying to let others know that I'm a special fan, I'm a dedicated fan, I'm a season ticket holder.

SAR I

Umbrella is really cheap piece of crap.  Won't last.  I like the winter knit hat.

Anyone want to trade me their tan cap for my umbrella?  Would rather have the cap and the hat then the hat and the umbrella.

7 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Umbrella is really cheap piece of crap.  Won't last.  I like the winter knit hat.

Anyone want to trade me their tan cap for my umbrella?  Would rather have the cap and the hat then the hat and the umbrella.

I'll trade you my white undershirt autographed by Rich Kotite for the umbrella - never been washed. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Nice!  Thanks for posting.

Unlike a cooler where I can live with the word "exclusive", an article of clothing should just say "Season Ticket Holder" or have the Section Number.  I'm not trying to tell the world that the Jets gave me some exclusive gift; I'm trying to let others know that I'm a special fan, I'm a dedicated fan, I'm a season ticket holder.

SAR I

Little self absorbed, no?

BTW leave the sunblock at home and bring the Jet umbrella today.

Although if your bring the whole family you may need 15 of them.

18 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Little self absorbed, no?

BTW leave the sunblock at home and bring the Jet umbrella today.

Although if your bring the whole family you may need 15 of them.

Leaving now, not sure how long we'll last in the sun but we're going to give it a try.

SAR I

I received a phone charger and an umbrella.  I think we chose these gifts, right?  Or I may be misremembering.

I also got my stemless wine glasses and mason jars from Jets rewards.  Will post a pic of those when I get off my lazy arse shortly.

Other note - bummed a little that Jets Movie Night was canceled tonight.  Looks like no rain date.

Looking forward to Aug 11!!!

Charger.jpg

Charger+Envelope+and+Umbrella.jpg

Archived