Official Training Camp Thread 7/30

joewilly12

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Marshall's been a model teammate since he's been here. Nothing like his reputation would suggest. 

He's had his mental health issues diagnosed and addressed, plus maybe a little maturity.

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nice pass by Fitz into tight window to hit Enunwa on crossing route #nyj #JetsJul 30, 2016, 3:00 PM

It would be nice if Q has solved the dropsies.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It'd be nice to have a corner develop. Especially a 9th overall pick.

I think we have a few young corners right now who have the potential to develop at least into valuable depth pieces for us. We also have a few young receivers that i am excited about. really happy with who the new front office has brought in for us.

1 minute ago, bealeb319 said:

I think we have a few young corners right now who have the potential to develop at least into valuable depth pieces for us. We also have a few young receivers that i am excited about. really happy with who the new front office has brought in for us.

These rookies have looked well ahead of most rookies. Marshall, Burris, Jenkins especially.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:
Reeeeeally bad Geno pick on the last play of practice (Bruce Carter). ... Good news: it's July 30 #jets

Good thing we have Petty. I'll save my judgement till we see them in preseason. Our defense is nothing nice when everyone is healthy.

Still Geno looks so good then is prone to one bad play leading to real head scratching series of mistakes.  

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Good thing we have Petty. I'll save my judgement till we see them in preseason. Our defense is nothing nice when everyone is healthy.

Still Geno looks so good then is prone to one bad play leading to real head scratching series of mistakes.  

Petty has looked bad.

51 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Bryce Petty has sounded absouletly terrible.

I haven't heard anything terrible about him. Nothing great. Maybe some inaccurate throws, but nothing about bad reads either. I'll wait to see him in some games before I write him off. I'm still hoping that we can get something for one of our QBs when someone's starter goes down. Otherwise we may keep 4 QBs on the roster week 1, then sneak Petty to the practice squad week 2.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Fitz pass tipped out of hand by Jordan Jenkins, Mauldin came up with the pick #nyj #Jets

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Even MORE defense from Jenkins.

Fitz picked off/stripped. Jenkins knocked it into air and Obioha caught deflection/fumble for TD #Jets

4 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Quincy Enunwa and Jace Amaro also getting Jugs catching work in after practice.

As we all know too well, Q can really use it. But he can be a very good player for the NYJ. And he can block, too. As for Amaro if he contributes it's gravy. And a big advantage for our O. The guy is a good receiver. As for Geno no big deal. But you'd think he needs a Chrebet type of training camp to fully gain that back up job and make a case to stay in 2017. It's an uphill battle for him. But as he noted the other day his career depends on it. 

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Big difference between tipped passes, or even bad throws and " I don't know what Geno was thinking there throwing into a sea of green.".

We all know Geno has all the tools. If only he could stay consistent he'd be a Franchise QB. Instead, so far he's been a Sanchise QB. I did say I would reserve judgement until the preseason. 

Archived