Tiny Linebacker

Harlemnite1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got pulverized by a 5'9 running back. Shape of things to come. Wait till a pulling guard gets a full head of steam.

And our QBs have been throwing interceptions

And our WRs have been dropping passes

And our DBs have been getting beat

And ...

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

You would think that years of watching rex take massive interior linemen and lining them up as lb to rush the passer we would be tired of the slow methodical pass rush that rarely gets home.

Now that we have a guy that has speed everyone is worried he will be a liability in the run game, the insanity of jets fandom.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:
Hold me closer tiny linebacker
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
You had a busy day today

It now makes me feel a little better that I wasn't alone when I started hearing this in my head as soon as I read the thread title.

Plus it helped drown out all of those other voices for a while.

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

It now makes me feel a little better that I wasn't alone when I started hearing this in my head as soon as I read the thread title.

When you get to a certain old age, music is all you have left.  I'm glad you found something to keep your brain active.  It's an important aspect of mental health for the 75+ crowd. 

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Hard to make a tackle at the line of scrimmage, when your 20 yards downfield covering the Tightend.

It's not what he's here to do, David Harris and Henderson will be doing this during the season.

So we drafted a guy 20th overall to play two downs and cover tight ends.

3 hours ago, k-met57 said:

you don't draft Lee for his ability to take on guards. you have to take the good with the bad (including getting blown up by a RB once in a while). how did this guy work out? http://www.azcardinals.com/team/roster/Deone-Bucannon/65244aac-dfd2-41db-bc0a-ac2f7c354d8e

Not a fair comparison. Buccannon is a safety playing a hybrid spot. He's a better in box guy than Lee will ever be.

Archived