Cromartie eviciting his own mother

bergenjets

Apparently, the child support payments for 12 kids have caught up to him now that he is unemployed.

TMZ Sports spoke with Cromartie’s little sister, LaQuinta Gardner … who says their mother was served with an eviction notice on Thursday and the family is pissed.

Gardner claims … Cromartie bought the house and paid for everything for years — but the gravy train stopped in February when he asked his mother to pay the $700 per month mortgage bill.

We’re told the mother refused — insisting Cro, who’s made millions in his career, should pay since the house was supposed to be a gift.

Both sides dug in … culminating in the eviction papers, which say Cro’s mother needs to be out by August 15th … UNLESS she forks over a check for $2,310 in back payment.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

LOL, mom sounds like a mooch. I hate when you see parents or any family members for that matter taking advantage of generosity.

Really diigusting how entitled people are! The dude payed enough down that the mortgage is only $700 a month. I'm sure his mother is collecting SS. I can't stand moochers, top of my list of pet peeves.

1 hour ago, Rexorcism said:

Cro needs a bravo reality show, he'd be richer than those whore kardashians

I think he should do a reality show with the Kardashian.  He could knock every single one of them up.  Including Kaitlin.  Cros super sperm probably works on dudes too. 

36 minutes ago, detectivekimble said:

Cro couldn't even read when he got to FSU.  He's literally raised/taught himself everything and learned everything the hard way.

This bitch doesn't deserve anything.

He was born to Haitian immigrant parents.  

1 hour ago, detectivekimble said:

Cro couldn't even read when he got to FSU.  He's literally raised/taught himself everything and learned everything the hard way.

This bitch doesn't deserve anything.

In truth I didn't know this about Cro and it really explains how he raised himself in many ways.  

5 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

$700 a month for a ******* house. But yeah Cro is the bad guy.

I don't think he's necessarily "the" bad guy, but it's hard to make any judgment without knowing what his mom is like. He thought enough of her to put her up in this house and pay for almost everything.

So on the one hand it's his freaking mother, and no matter how many kids he has to pay for, he isn't anywhere near down to his last $8400/year for his own mother. He should be able to more or less retire her, and pay forward all future $40K/kid/yr in child support payments for each one through age 18 (the oldest should be in his teens already), just on what he made last year alone. That's without touching anything leftover from the $37M (pre-tax) he'd made in his career before 2015's $7M. I'd think he has $8K/yr for his mother, or what's the sense in providing anything to her in the first place? It's not like he has as many mothers as he has children lol.

On the other hand, being his mom or not, she may just be pure trash; a meddlesome, obnoxious, imp of a pain in his ass who drives him and his wife nuts, breaking her chops every chance she gets & putting a strain on their marriage. And like you say, it's $700 freaking dollars a month for a whole house. Instead of focusing on what he's provided her, she's focused on what he's not providing. 

I have to believe if she was a wonderful, loving mama then he'd cover that (especially for him, chump change) mortgage and then some. 

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I don't think he's necessarily "the" bad guy, but it's hard to make any judgment without knowing what his mom is like. He thought enough of her to put her up in this house and pay for almost everything.

So on the one hand it's his freaking mother, and no matter how many kids he has to pay for, he isn't anywhere near down to his last $8400/year for his own mother. He should be able to more or less retire her, and pay forward all future $40K/kid/yr in child support payments for each one through age 18 (the oldest should be in his teens already), just on what he made last year alone. That's without touching anything leftover from the $37M (pre-tax) he'd made in his career before 2015's $7M. I'd think he has $8K/yr for his mother, or what's the sense in providing anything to her in the first place? It's not like he has as many mothers as he has children lol.

On the other hand, being his mom or not, she may just be pure trash; a meddlesome, obnoxious, imp of a pain in his ass who drives him and his wife nuts, breaking her chops every chance she gets & putting a strain on their marriage. And like you say, it's $700 freaking dollars a month for a whole house. Instead of focusing on what he's provided her, she's focused on what he's not providing. 

I have to believe if she was a wonderful, loving mama then he'd cover that (especially for him, chump change) mortgage and then some. 

The guy had a vasectomy and still knocked a chick up. He's trying not to have kids and his super sperm isn't letting that happen. You gotta just tip your cap and respect that dictates everything he does going forward. What is he supposed to do? Use condoms? What is this Russia? This isn't Russia. Cro is the good guy here.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Maybe Darron Lee's mom can manage the $1381.49 he has left in his checking account.

On a more serous note. All immigrants from non english speaking countries struggle with english so unless your family came over on the Mayflower be kind.

No actually not all immigrants from non English speaking countries struggle  Some send their kids to school and make sure their kids do their lessons

Cro with the killer instinct! Something he always lacked. Bring him back on minimum salary and make him a free safety on passing downs. Adds depth. If he can throw mamma off the train, he's ready to return to the NFL as a relentless CB/safety/kr. 

Archived