Jets/Cards Road Trip

Booked my flight a few weeks ago for this game. We are staying with a friend pretty close to the stadium, so the lodging was free...

Flying in Friday night, driving an hour and a half to Tuscan Saturday AM to hang out at University of Arizona for a few hours, then go to the game vs. USC.. Should be fun... Sunday just hanging around during the day watching football, and then doing TopShot golf.. Looks awesome, more of a west coast thing though I hear..

Monday AM doing Sedona, tailgating at stadium, flying home Tuesday AM.. 

Anyone going? 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm heading down Saturday, meeting up with my brother and his family and staying with his brother in law.  Yay free lodging!  He is pretty close or in Glendale so not sure what I'm planning on doing besides the game on Monday yet.  I know its horse country and may look into doing some horseback riding down there but not sure what else I'll be doing, maybe hit the Grand Canyon as well

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 8:45 PM, Hofstra Jet said:

Anyone get tickets to this? Tailgating options? 

Hey Hofstra,

Tailgate plans are coming together now for MNF. We have approx. 50-60  Jets fans assembling on The Great Lawn for the tailgate. My son and friends bought a block of tickets and I'm sure they will have extra to sell. I believe they are $100 each and are upper deck. Let me know if you have any interest and how many you might need I will find out what section/row they are in. If you need any help with places to go while you are here, restaurants, etc.. feel free to hit me up!

Richard

12 hours ago, AZJets fan said:

Hey Hofstra,

Tailgate plans are coming together now for MNF. We have approx. 50-60  Jets fans assembling on The Great Lawn for the tailgate. My son and friends bought a block of tickets and I'm sure they will have extra to sell. I believe they are $100 each and are upper deck. Let me know if you have any interest and how many you might need I will find out what section/row they are in. If you need any help with places to go while you are here, restaurants, etc.. feel free to hit me up!

Richard

Would love to know some places to go. A friend of mine lives out there, but suggestions are always welcomed. 

In regards to tickets, we don't have them yet, but most likely we want to sit lower bowl, or mid level. 

Archived