Sleepers for Washington Game

SickJetFan

I'm not sure if he's a sleeper, but I'm going with Robby Anderson.  Washington was one of the worst pass defenses last year (although it'll improve because Norman is there now, he'll be out of the game by the time Anderson comes in) and I believe they gave up a high yards/attempt as well.   

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I know it's long shot but I have been a fan of him since OTA's.

Knew nothing about him until I seen we picked him up. Nice college tape. That game 1 footage showed a guy with alot of potential. The depth on this team right now has to be the deepest I've seen in quite a while. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Knew nothing about him until I seen we picked him up. Nice college tape. That game 1 footage showed a guy with alot of potential. The depth on this team right now has to be the deepest I've seen in quite a while. 

I wish we could keep both Ross and Anderson on the active team.(we all know J.Marsh will) I'm not the biggest fan of Thompkins..

3 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

my horse would be Catapano but not sure how many reps he will get since he just came back this week

and Lache

100% Catapano is the guy to watch...not sure how much playing time he sees since they may give him limited reps his first game back but def a guy to keep eyes on....also maybe Josh Martin.  He looked pretty good in game 1 actually.  

5 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

Hack apparently has been horribly inaccurate during the few reps he's been given.  He's my sleeper because some folks just perform better "in game" and I'm betting he's one of them.  Go Hack!

im excited to see hack play, he should feel right at home behind our 4th string offensive line...I have a feeling Bowles takes a long hard look at Petty this week though I think Petty is going to start in the second quarter with our starters still out and finish the game.

Lorenzo Mauldin. I like the things he said after the last game. He seems to be an accountable dude. He's not going to take his position for granted. I think he will 'flash' tomorrow night. 

(I think he qualifies as a sleeper for purposes of this thread) 

Archived