Brady's Cut Hand

Bruce Harper

Probably nothing, I'm sure.  

But the team explanation sounds fishy.  Somehow he cut his throwing (right) thumb with a scissors.  How is that even possible?  Have you ever tried to use a scissors with your left hand? They say he was trying to cut something off of his cleats.  Then how would he cut his right hand unless he was using his left hand to cut it?  Don't they have equipment guys to do this stuff?  Or are they too busy erasing their texts?

Do the Pats ever tell the truth?

2 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Probably nothing, I'm sure.  

But the team explanation sounds fishy.  Somehow he cut his throwing (right) thumb with a scissors.  How is that even possible?  Have you ever tried to use a scissors with your left hand? They say he was trying to cut something off of his cleats.  Then how would he cut his right hand unless he was using his left hand to cut it?  Don't they have equipment guys to do this stuff?  Or are they too busy erasing their texts?

Do the Pats ever tell the truth?

Probably trying to destroy his phone. He always does that. 

3 hours ago, ljr said:

Not able to post pics from my iPad anymore .... There's a funny pic of him with a pocket knife cutting a kids little rubber football ... Labeled "How Brady Really Cut His Finger". Lol

We'll post that sh*t when you get home! I need to share that with all my Pats fan friends!

1 hour ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

We'll post that sh*t when you get home! I need to share that with all my Pats fan friends!

Best I can do with my limited computer skillz

https://www.google.com/search?q=funny+pic+brady+deflating+football&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDstDmrc7OAhXHPCYKHf7iApgQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=671#tbm=isch&q=funny+pic+tom+brady+cuts+finger&imgrc=pdDNATF4Z-A_SM%3A

Archived