Week 2 injury updates?

Integrity28

In what might fall under the heading "Fun Injury News"...

Cheaters:

Dion Lewis needs another surgery.  We may have gotten quicker at LB, but that phucker is a quick SOB.

Bad news for 2 of their Olinemen which was already a weak spot for them.  Something about Vollmer going to IR and a Guard breaking his hand.

1 hour ago, 20andOut said:

How does Dee Milliner a CB that is desperately in need of making an impression take himself out of a game for an arm injury? Unless it is broken and dangling he should be fighting to get back on the field.

Having his salary guaranteed gives him that luxury. 

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Quincy -- that stinks, hate seeing concussions. So damn scary.

Yes it was a very nice stop on a punt return, and I believe it's his second one if it truly was a concussion. He didn't seem that bad, and hopefully they were just following protocol. He's one of the good guys, and he put in all that work learning to catch with his hands. I'd hate to see his career derailed in this manner. 

4 hours ago, 20andOut said:

How does Dee Milliner a CB that is desperately in need of making an impression take himself out of a game for an arm injury? Unless it is broken and dangling he should be fighting to get back on the field.

Yes, and from my experience, vaginas can take quite a pounding. I guess his is sensitive. From what I hear, that's a virtue nowadays. 

Archived