Gary Kubiak hints that Paxton Lynch could still win the Broncos job

kmnj

7 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This is the only thing I found remotely close to the OP post. Thread title is not accurate. 

Talk about taking a comment out of context!!!  Sanchez & Semian must really be dropping the ball out there  

44 minutes ago, Jet in PA said:

He just hinted that he could win the starting job. Probably unlikely. I really wanted him at 20 and if he ends up being a decent QB and Hack/Petty aren't...it's going to get ugly.

Ha

thats the LAST thing this place needs

• Lynch is a ways away from being at all ready and kubiak is just firing a shot across the bow of the other guys but sanchez is just his usual normal awful, he comes close to repeating the butt fumble in that last ex game.  And this siman guy threw an awful pick.  Lynch is still in the running because the other guys are pure awful

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Means nothing to the Jets. Darron Lee is having a nice preseason. 

passing on marino at the time meant nothing to the jets as well i am sure.  It won;t be a few years until we know about this past years 1st and 2nd rounds definitively.

Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said first-round pick Paxton Lynch could start in Week 1.

Neither Mark Sanchez nor Trevor Siemian has separated in the quarterback battle. At this point, it makes the most sense for the Broncos to start Lynch in their regular season dress rehearsal next week, and start him in Week 1 if he's at least competent. "He’s always been in the mix," Kubiak said of Lynch. "I just told you guys that he’s behind the other two from a knowledge standpoint, but we’ve been out there competing every day. Everybody is in competition to play." Sanchez has committed three turnovers this preseason. Siemian threw a pick six to 49ers S Eric Reid on Saturday night.

Heard this being discussed on Sirius XM and one of the hosts said Schefter has a very good relationship with Elway and often gets his Broncos info directly from the GM...apparently Schefter was one of the first to report this.

If their defense is as good as last season, they just need Lynch to not be the worst QB in the NFL.  Wouldn't shock me if this happens.

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Didn't Mark have a clear shot at that job esp after Simien threw a pick six against SF. And then he goes in and turns the ball over twice and gets sacked 3 times. Not an easy player to like as most of us know all too well. 

Broncos fans have nothing to worry about though.  After the game Sanchez said his play was unacceptable and he was going to have to clean it up.  Nothing we've ever heard from him over the past seven years...lol

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Broncos fans have nothing to worry about though.  After the game Sanchez said his play was unacceptable and he was going to have to clean it up.  Nothing we've ever heard from him over the past seven years...lol

I've heard that from him a million times. 

Heard this being discussed on Sirius XM and one of the hosts said Schefter has a very good relationship with Elway and often gets his Broncos info directly from the GM...apparently Schefter was one of the first to report this.

If their defense is as good as last season, they just need Lynch to not be the worst QB in the NFL.  Wouldn't shock me if this happens.

This is what the Jets wanted Sanchez to do atleast initially.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Archived