Report: Jets Meeting with Karlos Williams

JetNation

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

Are we that desperate to finish 5-11 instead of 3-13? Or, would we bring in KW in to sit and keep ASJ company on the bench each game while our CS fails to properly utilize him?

I've been through this with you.  Still not listening, huh?

ASJ was an immature, disrespectful to coaches, all-around punk in Tampa that never fully learned Koetter's system.  Kept running the wrong routes.

And my sources, which you questioned, were the Bucs beat writers and sports radio personalities from 620 WDAE Tampa.

15 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

Are we that desperate to finish 5-11 instead of 3-13? Or, would we bring in KW in to sit and keep ASJ company on the bench each game while our CS fails to properly utilize him?

To be fair, our TEs do different things than the rest of the league. Ask Bowels. 

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Forget it.  Chan's too busy concocting five wide sets for third and inches plays.  And teaching Fitz techniques for locking in on Brandon marshall while two other guys are wide open.  

Trying to be positive here, Fitz does seem to have really mastered those "locking in on Marshall techniques". ?

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The guy made a mistake in life. The TE position can be a key part of the offense if used properly. Why dont we give him a chance. 

I have made the case many times.  ASJ didnt just make a single mistake.  He has been a bad guy the whole time.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/austin-seferian-jenkins-release-from-tampa-bay-buccaneers-dui-dirk-koetter/y58k65nvdmp31m7xekjb6emij

I live in Sarasota, FL.  I listen to  the sports radio guys from 620WDAE Tampa... they also would say that he was a constant headache.  Constant.

Incredibly frustrating when I have to point the same thing out over and over.

Archived