30+ Reception this Season?

Sarge4Tide

30+?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which players will catch 30 or more passes for the NY Jets during the 2016 Regular Season? (check all that apply)

• WR Brandon Marshall
    • WR Eric Decker
    • WR Quincy Enunwa
    • WR Charone Peake
    • WR Kenbrell Tompkins
    • WR Robby Anderson
    • RB Bilal Powell
    • RB Matt Forte
    • TE Jace Amaro
    • Someone Else

These percentages are really F'd up...I hope. 

We don't really have 80% of people voting that neither MArshall, or Decker will catch 30 passes do we? 

It'll be a good year if we get over 30 catches from Q, Powell, Forte, and Amaro in addition to over 80 each from Decker, and Marshall. 

28 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

These percentages are really F'd up...I hope. 

We don't really have 80% of people voting that neither MArshall, or Decker will catch 30 passes do we? 

It'll be a good year if we get over 30 catches from Q, Powell, Forte, and Amaro in addition to over 80 each from Decker, and Marshall. 

38/38 voted for Marshall, 37/38 voted for Decker

8 hours ago, Sarge4Tide said:

38/38 voted for Marshall, 37/38 voted for Decker

I get it, but it says 20%. I'm not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure that's a little off.

Now I want to know who the 2 gentlemen that voted against Decker making 30 grabs. I'd like to make a bet with these fellows.  

Assuming they all stay healthy I think you can chalk up Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Matt Forte and Quincy Enunwa for 30+ catches.

Marshall and Decker got such a high volume of the targets last year (which was a good thing). Since Powell exceeded 50 receptions last year I think it's a safe bet to assume Forte will catch 30 balls, I'm sure Powell will take some time away from him so I don't know if he'll eclipse 50.

Enunwa caught 22 passes last year and from all reports the Jets and Fitz love him and want to keep expanding his role in the offense. 30 catches should be attainable for him as the number 3 or 4 target in this offense.

The percentages are based on the total # of votes, not the # of voters.

Barring injury, Marshall, Decker, and Forte are all locks.  I think Enunwa has a good chance and the only thing that might hurt Powell's chances is Forte being around, otherwise he would be an easy pick as well, considering the guy was third in receptions on the team last year.

Amaro is the only other that I have any hope it could happen, simply because you know no other TE will catch a damn thing, but I'm not going to hold my breath for that one.

Archived