AJ Green

Ghost

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

His first child is due around week 3 and said he will skip a game and not miss the birth of his child. This will be a huge advantage for the Jets if he can miss Week 1. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6438/aj-green

If someone can copy/paste, it would be appreciated. I'm on my phone.

A.J. Green's first child is due in "about a month."
Green said Thursday that he "will miss a game if it comes to that," and there's "no way" he would miss the birth of his first born. This is a respectable stance from Green, but also one that could have fantasy implications. It sounds like the child's due date is near the Bengals' Week 3 game against Denver. Aug 25 - 6:31 PM

Did anyone just hear the clown on WFAN saying it should be written into contracts that you have to use birth control during certain times of the year so that you don't miss games for childbirth during the season. Somers was nicer to him than I would have been.

We usually play pretty well week 1 I think we will win this game anyway...either way what is the point of hoping that a teams best players are out when you play them...its not very often a team that has tons of injuries and players out are in the super  bowl we have to be able to beat good teams with good players eventually if we ever want to make it back there.

1 minute ago, ljr said:

What if she was a loose wh*re before marriage

Dont matter, my second ex was a tramp champ pro, and even she went over the due date.

Those pelvic bones dont stretch that far very easy the first child.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Most fans talk about winning games by kicking ass on the field some here talk about others teams injuries and miscues so we can win games.

Considering that's how we generally lose, we tend to project.

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Dont matter, my second ex was a tramp champ pro, and even she went over the due date.

Those pelvic bones dont stretch that far very easy the first child.

Your knowledge of the feminine physicality is impressive indeed

doctor-008.jpg

2 hours ago, Jet9 said:

Huh?

My first and only was her first and only and he was born 3 1/2 weeks early.

Well the resident gynecologist thinks pelvic bones means everything when talking about pregnancy age. What he doesn't know is that the pelvic bones affect is delivery method (C-Section or regular) and not necessarily date. 

2 hours ago, j4jets said:

Well the resident gynecologist thinks pelvic bones means everything when talking about pregnancy age. What he doesn't know is that the pelvic bones affect is delivery method (C-Section or regular) and not necessarily date. 

Yes that is EXACTLY what I was saying. You are such a little genius with so much wonder and awe, and most CERTAINLY got my post 100% dialed in to near perfection for your arrogant retort. Do you feel proud of your effort? You most certainly should. I am so proud of you and the total disrespect you have shown everybody here.  I am so fvcking proud of the raw aptitude of the newbies, they really make me proud when they spout off such well thought out responses. Should I give you a FVCKING gold star beside your name? NO, I think you are too intelligent and arrogant for that, you are soooo smart and fancy. MUCH too fancy.

As for the resident gynecologist, hey pardon me for taking an abnormal desire to understand what was happening when my daughters were born. At the very least,  doctors say the average delivery date for a first time mom is 4 days past "due".  But hey, what do they know? I have personally witnessed a 10 day over-due date with my two daughters.  Im sure you will get through it totally different. In fact, with you're perfect comprehension of everything, you should have no trouble getting through the first birth no matter what the circumstanses on the EXACT fvcking day.. I was so excited with the birth of my first child that I actually looked up stuff! Crazy I know, right? But that was 1993, so I actually had to LOOK UP stuff. You have that FANCY outlook and all, you must be sooo smart and grounded, much like someone who has prior knowledge of such things.  Geez you are so cool, would it be ok if I claimed you as my hero? No really, you are so fvcking cool and intelligent, you serve sooooooooooooooo many of us as an inspirational entity. As for me, I'll just rely stupidly on numerous first hand experiences to mold my opinion of childbirth, mmmmkay?. You know, cuz Ive actually been there and done that.

5 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yes that is EXACTLY what I was saying. You are such a little genius with so much wonder and awe, and most CERTAINLY got my post 100% dialed in to near perfection for your arrogant retort. Do you feel proud of your effort? You most certainly should. I am so proud of you and the total disrespect you have shown everybody here.  I am so fvcking proud of the raw aptitude of the newbies, they really make me proud when they spout off such well thought out responses. Should I give you a FVCKING gold star beside your name? NO, I think you are too intelligent and arrogant for that, you are soooo smart and fancy. MUCH too fancy.

As for the resident gynecologist, hey pardon me for taking an abnormal desire to understand what was happening when my daughters were born. At the very least,  doctors say the average delivery date for a first time mom is 4 days past "due".  But hey, what do they know? I have personally witnessed a 10 day over-due date with my two daughters.  Im sure you will get through it totally different. In fact, with you're perfect comprehension of everything, you should have no trouble getting through the first birth no matter what the circumstanses on the EXACT fvcking day.. I was so excited with the birth of my first child that I actually looked up stuff! Crazy I know, right? But that was 1993, so I actually had to LOOK UP stuff. You have that FANCY outlook and all, you must be sooo smart and grounded, much like someone who has prior knowledge of such things.  Geez you are so cool, would it be ok if I claimed you as my hero? No really, you are so fvcking cool and intelligent, you serve sooooooooooooooo many of us as an inspirational entity. As for me, I'll just rely stupidly on numerous first hand experiences to mold my opinion of childbirth, mmmmkay?. You know, cuz Ive actually been there and done that.

I'm so sorry dude. I didn't mean to offend you. I had zero intentions of bursting your 23 year old theory that you read in a random article or book. As for me, I didn't have to look up anywhere. I sort of have several first hand experiences with mine and several friends and family. Besides that, it also helps that my wife is a physician, although not a gyne but she still had to do her rotations in OB and I'd tend to take her words more seriously than an internet douche cursing his life away to 'try' to prove his theory. Keyword: Try. 

Once you're in the last month, chances are pretty evenly divided between all weeks including being late. If it makes you feel happy, my first born was 6 days late. Two friends were 3 months early. One was two months early and another relative was exactly a month early born next door to where my daughter was born unbeknownst to us. No one I know had a late delivery besides my daughter. 

I would like to post more here to match your enthusiasm but it's so off topic. 

2 hours ago, ljr said:

Will assume this is a joke  ... Didn't know she was your 1st wife

No but I don't randomly call out opposite sex as "loose whore". Ask your wife or mother if they were one before the marriage and report back to us if you're still able to type, Mr. Internet Tough Guy. 

Archived