AJ Green

Ghost

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

I'm really enjoying the interplay of unqualified prenatal medical opinions with debate over whether you can call a woman a "loose whore" on the internet.

No really, that's why we're all here. Please continue.

lol, says Rex-n-effect. 

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

I'm really enjoying the interplay of unqualified prenatal medical opinions with debate over whether you can call a woman a "loose whore" on the internet.

Statistics prove that loose whores, on average, give birth two days earlier than either tight whores or loose women who don't have sex for money (aka sluts).  As for tight women who don't get paid, well that's another study for another thread.  If you can't see how this impacts our chances in week 1 you aren't trying hard enough.

3 hours ago, jdeacon said:

Really, hoping a guys child is born early so the guy might miss a game, come on guys. I am looking forward to that AJ Green vs Revis matchup. It is a great way to see how Revis handles an elite Wr week 1.

It's gonna be a good matchup. I can't wait!

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

so what is the difference between a "loose" whore and an ordinary whore?  Inquiring minds want to know.  

And did Macagnan ask any of the recruits at the combine if their mothers were "loose" whores or just ordinary whores?  

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

so what is the difference between a "loose" whore and an ordinary whore?  Inquiring minds want to know.  

And did Macagnan ask any of the recruits at the combine if their mothers were "loose" whores or just ordinary whores?  

If he didn't then he's not doing his job. 

Ordinary whores or GTFO

Forget about AJ Green. Revis will do his best and keep him somewhat contained. What the Jets NEED to do vs. the Bengals is put pressure on Dalton and make sure they get in the endzone and score TD's against that defense. If you rattle Dalton, he will fold. 

6 hours ago, j4jets said:

No but I don't randomly call out opposite sex as "loose whore". Ask your wife or mother if they were one before the marriage and report back to us if you're still able to type, Mr. Internet Tough Guy. 

You are the one acting the Internet tough guy ... Learn to take a joke  ... Sorry that This is not the priests, nuns, & young acolytes chat room that you spend most of your day frequenting 

4 hours ago, Dcat said:

Better PG-13 my answer to not offend those that are holier than thou ... And say the 5th finger

17 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Yes that is EXACTLY what I was saying. You are such a little genius with so much wonder and awe, and most CERTAINLY got my post 100% dialed in to near perfection for your arrogant retort. Do you feel proud of your effort? You most certainly should. I am so proud of you and the total disrespect you have shown everybody here.  I am so fvcking proud of the raw aptitude of the newbies, they really make me proud when they spout off such well thought out responses. Should I give you a FVCKING gold star beside your name? NO, I think you are too intelligent and arrogant for that, you are soooo smart and fancy. MUCH too fancy.

As for the resident gynecologist, hey pardon me for taking an abnormal desire to understand what was happening when my daughters were born. At the very least,  doctors say the average delivery date for a first time mom is 4 days past "due".  But hey, what do they know? I have personally witnessed a 10 day over-due date with my two daughters.  Im sure you will get through it totally different. In fact, with you're perfect comprehension of everything, you should have no trouble getting through the first birth no matter what the circumstanses on the EXACT fvcking day.. I was so excited with the birth of my first child that I actually looked up stuff! Crazy I know, right? But that was 1993, so I actually had to LOOK UP stuff. You have that FANCY outlook and all, you must be sooo smart and grounded, much like someone who has prior knowledge of such things.  Geez you are so cool, would it be ok if I claimed you as my hero? No really, you are so fvcking cool and intelligent, you serve sooooooooooooooo many of us as an inspirational entity. As for me, I'll just rely stupidly on numerous first hand experiences to mold my opinion of childbirth, mmmmkay?. You know, cuz Ive actually been there and done that.

this may be the dumbest rant for the absolutely dumbest reason i've ever seen. 

12 hours ago, ljr said:

You are the one acting the Internet tough guy ... Learn to take a joke  ... Sorry that This is not the priests, nuns, & young acolytes chat room that you spend most of your day frequenting 

Joke? Oh nice. Carry on. You're so funny. 

I'm so sorry dude. I didn't mean to offend you. I had zero intentions of bursting your 23 year old theory that you read in a random article or book. As for me, I didn't have to look up anywhere. I sort of have several first hand experiences with mine and several friends and family. Besides that, it also helps that my wife is a physician, although not a gyne but she still had to do her rotations in OB and I'd tend to take her words more seriously than an internet douche cursing his life away to 'try' to prove his theory. Keyword: Try. 

Once you're in the last month, chances are pretty evenly divided between all weeks including being late. If it makes you feel happy, my first born was 6 days late. Two friends were 3 months early. One was two months early and another relative was exactly a month early born next door to where my daughter was born unbeknownst to us. No one I know had a late delivery besides my daughter. 

I would like to post more here to match your enthusiasm but it's so off topic. 

Well look at it this way if your theory is that first kids are late, your theory will be confirmed about half the time (discounting that I guess sometimes the kid actually comes on the exact due date )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, j4jets said:

I'm so sorry dude. I didn't mean to offend you. I had zero intentions of bursting your 23 year old theory that you read in a random article or book. As for me, I didn't have to look up anywhere. I sort of have several first hand experiences with mine and several friends and family. Besides that, it also helps that my wife is a physician, although not a gyne but she still had to do her rotations in OB and I'd tend to take her words more seriously than an internet douche cursing his life away to 'try' to prove his theory. Keyword: Try. 

Once you're in the last month, chances are pretty evenly divided between all weeks including being late. If it makes you feel happy, my first born was 6 days late. Two friends were 3 months early. One was two months early and another relative was exactly a month early born next door to where my daughter was born unbeknownst to us. No one I know had a late delivery besides my daughter. 

never mind the fact that if the dude really did do all this research on the subject he'd have come across the fact that average gestational length varies by ethnicity and blacks tend to be earlier by almost a week......making his statement of absolute fact false. this is relevant since aj greens wife is black

3 hours ago, neckdemon said:

never mind the fact that if the dude really did do all this research on the subject he'd have come across the fact that average gestational length varies by ethnicity and blacks tend to be earlier by almost a week......making his statement of absolute fact false. this is relevant since aj greens wife is black

Do we know if those results are also impacted by ethnicity of the sperm as well?

If AJ's wife was a loose slut then that sperm may be caucasian or perhaps Native American  ...  What are the results if the sperm came from one of those?

9 hours ago, jgb said:

Well look at it this way if your theory is that first kids are late, your theory will be confirmed about half the time (discounting that I guess sometimes the kid actually comes on the exact due date emoji12.png)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First kid being late is not my theory. My theory is that there is a thing called 'estimated' due date. If the kid his theory holds true, then the estimated due date changes to that particular day since it is 'estimated'. Which in turn totally debunks his nonsensical crap.

54 minutes ago, j4jets said:

First kid being late is not my theory. My theory is that there is a thing called 'estimated' due date. If the kid his theory holds true, then the estimated due date changes to that particular day since it is 'estimated'. Which in turn totally debunks his nonsensical crap.

Sorry I don't have scrap paper to figure all this out. :P

We had Cincy's number that year we made the playoffs with Brad Smith doing those wildcat runs. Maybe we can bring him back for this game?

He had some big plays for us....I remember th big run in the final game at Meadowlands week 17 against Cinncy....great play!

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

On 8/26/2016 at 8:52 AM, j4jets said:

I am of the same cloth, I didnt mean to offend. (even though you are not sincere)  I took my response to you too far, and I apologize.

Although your reasoning is based on your wifes background, it is the same as me, albeit 20 years later.

I didnt read it in a "random book", I had firsthand experiences myself too. My mother was a nurse for 35 years, and my step-mother was a nurse for 40 years. Both held the same thought process ( in the 90s) when it came to first timers in the newborn arena. 1st time (white) mothers carrying full term (natural birth) would go over the allocated time of (natural ) birth, 60 or 70% of the time. My step sister has been a nurse for 16 years, and has said the exact same thing recently. In fact, the lamaaze class I attended with my first child in 93 said the exact same thing too, "Expect to go over" they said. I thought this was common place since this was what I had been told for years and what the lamaaze instructor had said to our faces. My first grandson was born under the pretense that if he was the first (for the mother), he would be a little late. This is where I draw my info from, not my ass crack. Is it set in stone? NO. I am not an internet douche as you called me. In fact, I strive to never be that at all, but whatever. I have been on this board for a long time, and I have never tried to be an "internet douche", as it is not my style. AT ALL. If you think that of me, then look at your reply that I resonded to fully before saying anything. Personally, I think your response was out of line, hense my response to it. This is of little concern to our interest in the NY Jets, as we should be talking about them anyway, but.............

The fact that it is a african american mother would have some merit, and that is a point that I hadnt considered. So I stand corrected/uneducated on that aspect. I had only considered the caucasion angle of the whole scenerio. But, I had only been concerned with that aspect of my own children and grandchildren through the years. I didnt allow the whole summarization of facts in when I was talking/responding. I didnt think of the whole scenerio when I responded and my response may be totally incorrect. I accept my shortcomings in my response, as I was not informed enough to produce a valid response to the thread.

Either way, we WILL beat the bengals. 

On 8/27/2016 at 8:04 AM, neckdemon said:

You are right, I didnt check into that.

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I am of the same cloth, I didnt mean to offend. (even though you are not sincere)  I took my response to you too far, and I apologize.

Although your reasoning is based on your wifes background, it is the same as me, albeit 20 years later.

I didnt read it in a "random book", I had firsthand experiences myself too. My mother was a nurse for 35 years, and my step-mother was a nurse for 40 years. Both held the same thought process ( in the 90s) when it came to first timers in the newborn arena. 1st time (white) mothers carrying full term (natural birth) would go over the allocated time of (natural ) birth, 60 or 70% of the time. My step sister has been a nurse for 16 years, and has said the exact same thing recently. In fact, the lamaaze class I attended with my first child in 93 said the exact same thing too, "Expect to go over" they said. I thought this was common place since this was what I had been told for years and what the lamaaze instructor had said to our faces. My first grandson was born under the pretense that if he was the first (for the mother), he would be a little late. This is where I draw my info from, not my ass crack. Is it set in stone? NO. I am not an internet douche as you called me. In fact, I strive to never be that at all, but whatever. I have been on this board for a long time, and I have never tried to be an "internet douche", as it is not my style. AT ALL. If you think that of me, then look at your reply that I resonded to fully before saying anything. Personally, I think your response was out of line, hense my response to it. This is of little concern to our interest in the NY Jets, as we should be talking about them anyway, but.............

The fact that it is a african american mother would have some merit, and that is a point that I hadnt considered. So I stand corrected/uneducated on that aspect. I had only considered the caucasion angle of the whole scenerio. But, I had only been concerned with that aspect of my own children and grandchildren through the years. I didnt allow the whole summarization of facts in when I was talking/responding. I didnt think of the whole scenerio when I responded and my response may be totally incorrect. I accept my shortcomings in my response, as I was not informed enough to produce a valid response to the thread.

Either way, we WILL beat the bengals. 

Let's move on. I want AJ to play. I don't like pity wins. I prefer to beat a team and not have to deal with excuses and that is why I didn't want Peyton Manning to be rested after half time in wk 17 of 2009 against us  

Just now, j4jets said:

Let's move on. I want AJ to play. I don't like pity wins. I prefer to beat a team and not have to deal with excuses and that is why I didn't want Peyton Manning to be rested after half time in wk 17 of 2009 against us  

Yes lets move on. I dont beleive in pity wins, but hey.

Archived