how many of idzik's jets draft picks will remain after upcoming cuts ? ? ?

kelly

22 hours ago, bitonti said:

when was the rule changed? Teams have been swiping rookies and young players for a while. The Browns did it with Michael Bowie from the seahawks last season. 

Amaro was NEVER on waivers because he was placed on IR after the first cutdown date, when teams need to go from 90 to 75 players.   Teams can place players directly on IR without going through waivers from the date of the first cut down date until the end of trading that same season.   From the trading deadline through the following year's first cut down date, waiver rules apply for <4 year players.

/class bell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, but utilizing resources on those positions and not wasting them on a QB would certainly help the situation and make it more likely to find at least solid role players. We've been wasting picks and FA signings on QB's for years in addition to our blown drafts.

Think about it. We've had Michael Vick (at the end) and David Garrard in here recently and there were chorus' for both of them to start. That's how bad it's been.

I think you just want to keep arguing because you're trying very hard to ignore the fact that we agree. No one is disagreeing. You just want to keep beating a dead horse for some reason. So I'm going to stop responding but you can keep on alone if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

It's truly unreal just how optimistic I was during the draft with 12 picks. It was the highest rated WR draft in many years and a position of need for the Jets. How we didn't get a legit WR in that draft is crazy. I'm happy Enunwa looks like he may have something, but he's flawed. ya know... that dropping balls issue. We had so much ammo to trade and weren't able to pull one off due to Idzik and his unbending value chart.

And to think we tried to trade up for Marquice Lee in the 2nd, that would've been even worse.

8 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

I didn't think Idzik did as bad a job as many others here overall but that draft was just terrible. Like you said, we've had worse, but not by much. 12 picks and barely a legit starter out of the bunch. I like Pryor and have hope for Amaro as well but the lot is a poor crop and it's just sad thinking back to just how good we felt about the draft going in and what we actually pulled out of it.

I like Pryor, but Amaro seems to drop too many balls. I remember another TE like that. Anthony "Stone Hands" Becht. Atleast he was better at blocking.

3 hours ago, Edgy said:

Amaro was NEVER on waivers because he was placed on IR after the first cutdown date, when teams need to go from 90 to 75 players.   Teams can place players directly on IR without going through waivers from the date of the first cut down date until the end of trading that same season.   From the trading deadline through the following year's first cut down date, waiver rules apply for <4 year players.

/class bell

fair enough. Amaro is still a dick fingered loser though. 

On 8/27/2016 at 0:23 PM, jgb said:

I think you just want to keep arguing because you're trying very hard to ignore the fact that we agree. No one is disagreeing. You just want to keep beating a dead horse for some reason. So I'm going to stop responding but you can keep on alone if you wish.

Hilarious.  Both that I actually like the "we agree"  point and the fact that I haven't even been on the board in about 6 months due to seeing posters making comments like this. I come back and within 3 posts I have to see this BS again. I wasn't even aware that we were arguing. I was sort of just talking to you and adding to our points. Jeesh.

Can no one have a discussion anymore without showing vaginal tendencies and stating "I'm going to stop responding??"

On 8/27/2016 at 2:15 PM, j4jets said:

And to think we tried to trade up for Marquice Lee in the 2nd, that would've been even worse.

I like Pryor, but Amaro seems to drop too many balls. I remember another TE like that. Anthony "Stone Hands" Becht. Atleast he was better at blocking.

I know right? Wanna hear a secret? I was in favor of that trade for Pete's sake. lol 

There was even talk of Lee going to the Jets in the first. At least THAT didn't happen eh?

Hilarious.  Both that I actually like the "we agree"  point and the fact that I haven't even been on the board in about 6 months due to seeing posters making comments like this. I come back and within 3 posts I have to see this BS again. I wasn't even aware that we were arguing. I was sort of just talking to you and adding to our points. Jeesh.

Can no one have a discussion anymore without showing vaginal tendencies and stating "I'm going to stop responding??"

Sorry that I caused you so much emotional distress. Let's be friends

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sorry that I caused you so much emotional distress. Let's be friends

LOL  Fantastic.  If there was anything in my posts that sounded d*ckish I sincerely apologize. Friends till the end.

LOL  Fantastic.  If there was anything in my posts that sounded d*ckish I sincerely apologize. Friends till the end.

Deal buddy I don't even remember what this is about go jets

Archived