***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JETSfaninNE said:

nice I may fire up Kodi tonight if gamepass has the Giants announcers.  Oh wait since its the Giants and Jets it will just be one broadcast anyway right?? I think it has to be eagle and buttle!

How do you get live sports events off of Kodi?

I jailbroke an Amazon Firestick with Kodi and use it to watch movies.

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

cimini_rich_m.jpg

Jets WR Brandon Marshall, chatting with personnel director Brian Heimerdinger, is scratched from tonight's game. He's smiling and talking with people along the sideline. If he's resting, it's an odd game to take off.

2 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Is that expensive over there and do you have HD?

Just curious for when I am a snowbird on the east coast of Sicily.

It's expensive here. It's about 270 Euros, but I dont pay that. I pay the US price. 

The difference is that with the European package, you get to watch all the games live, even the regular season. Cant do that with the US package. Its a cool feature but its not worth almost 300 Euros to watch something that I can watch elsewhere for free somewhere on the internet. 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's expensive here. It's about 270 Euros, but I dont pay that. I pay the US price. 

The difference is that with the European package, you get to watch all the games live, even the regular season. Cant do that with the US package. Its a cool feature but its not worth almost 300 Euros to watch something that I can watch elsewhere for free somewhere on the internet. 

So why don't you watch all the time on the internet for free?

There has to be a way you can stream that onto your TV, no?

15 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

So why don't you watch all the time on the internet for free?

There has to be a way you can stream that onto your TV, no?

I watch more than Jets games. Sure, I can watch Jets games for free...live, but once the broadcast is over, thats it. If I want to go back and watch it, make GIF's, watch other games from different teams or just have to work at that time etc., then Gamepass is a great package to have. 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Robby Anderson looks to have pushed ahead of the pack . Would be surprised if Tompkins makes the team 

Has Thompkins participated in a preseason game?  I feel like he may have in the 1st game but I think he had that groin injury before the 2nd game

33 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Wait what's wrong with BMarsh?? 

Macc just said Bowles will address it after the game.  Including, "for the most part, it's not a big deal", and "he should be fine".

Wtf is with phrases like, "for the most part" and "SHOULD be fine"?

Tells me something is potentially wrong with Marshall.  Or, "at the end of the day", it's just how Macc talks.

34 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wow, it´s around 180 euros here in Spain.

Great opening by @Smashmouth

Cant watch the game because I have my daughter and we're paying an early visit to work in the AM.

So Im here...hoping to get some insight from our posters...and i'll be watching the 730am replay in my office.

Sh#t ton of info appreciated guys.

Go Jets!!!

Archived