***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

9 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

FITZ has NEVER had a view of a playoff game better than us. Yet.... 90 percent of this board wanted to give in to his demands.   

MAC was right but it confirms..without an average QB, we are no where.   When does hockey season start.:D

But we knew that coming in. I dont think we're making the playoffs with Fitzpatrick. But it looks good to sign him for a year while we groom the others.

OTT, Anderson will stay and Marshall will get cut

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But we knew that coming in. I dont think we're making the playoffs with Fitzpatrick. But it looks good to sign him for a year while we groom the others.

OTT, Anderson will stay and Marshall will get cut

agree, and that fumble will hurt J. Marshals chances to make the team

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The morning after the loss ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh especially surrounded by neighbors and co-workers who are Giants fans ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

Wha?

Our 1's beat their 1's, that's all that counts. Our 2's beat their 1's as well, in fact.

SAR I

The morning after the loss ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh especially surrounded by neighbors and co-workers who are Giants fans ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

If Giant fans are talking smack after their "win" yesterday then they are in worst shape than I thought.

really ?  just abuse them on how OBJ played, he was scared of pryor, and that o-line is really really bad

they are going nowhere

random observations from re-watching the first half;

henderson played much better, nice to see

clady got beaten badly on a simple twist/stunt by snacks on the fitz fumble, he showed really slow feet there

sheldon was in his hybrid/stand up thing a few times, wonder how much they will do that this year

the NFL really needs to cut the pre-season by at least 1 game.  the starters are playing to not get hurt.  OBJs alligator arms move was a disgrace, but really does the NFL want a star of that magnitude in the concussion protocol for a month to start the season ?

the special teams are soooooooooooo much better, great job macc !

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Jets are confident wide receiver Brandon Marshall will be ready for Week 1 despite missing Saturday night's preseason game with a sore hip, but they're not sure about linebacker David Harris.

Harris suffered a shoulder injury in the Jets' 21-20 loss to the New York Giants in their annual preseason game at MetLife Stadium. He underwent X-rays at the stadium and will go for additional tests Sunday, according to coach Todd Bowles.

Bowles said he has "no idea" if Harris' injury is serious, adding, "I'll wait for the tests."

Losing Harris for a significant period would be a blow, because he's an every-down linebacker and the defensive signal-caller. Bowles calls him "the glue" to the defense.

Harris was injured on the final play from scrimmage in the first half, when he was buried under a pile on a run by Shane Vereen. He got up slowly and was taken immediately to the locker room.

"We definitely don't want to lose Dave," cornerback Buster Skrine said. "That's our defensive leader."

Harris, 32, hasn't missed a game since 2008, his second year in the league.

Marshall was a surprise scratch, but he could've played if it had been a regular-season game, Bowles said, though he added that Marshall might miss some practice time.

"I just need him for opening day," Bowles said. "I think he'll be there."

Marshall, 32, was the team MVP last season, setting franchise records for catches (109) and receiving yards (1,502).

13 hours ago, ljr said:

I believe I saw 45 Rontez Miles & 54 Bruce Carter both coming at him ... Can't recall who actually got the block 

I watched it again, they both collided as they both blocked it.  total beast mode

Archived