***Jets Giants official Game Thread*** Teh Snoopy Bowl

Smashmouth

How do two playoff contending teams, that represent an in-state rivalry for the greatest city in the world get bumped for live play on NFL Network for any other game on the docket? Why do I have to create another free trial account to watch this. NFL fails so hard, so often... 

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Yeah, both prices are outrageous. 

The NFL is really taking advantage. hopefully no one is paying those prices. 

After paying for the game pass for the last 4 years, i´m passing this season, at least for now. I´ll be trying with streams.

I think we can all exhale. I've seen enough people reiterate this to alleviate concern.

Will be good to get all this young depth some extra looks, given that cuts are looming. We already know B Marsh is our offensive centerpiece.

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

anyone else has no sound from broadcast but has sound effects on game pass?

ahahahha yep, Gods cruel mean joke for my post earlier where I was clamoring for Eagle and Buttle.  So they gave them to me but only visually, can't hear anything :(

EDIT: and now the audio works!! Huzzah!

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How do two playoff contending teams, that represent an in-state rivalry for the greatest city in the world get bumped for live play on NFL Network for any other game on the docket? Why do I have to create another free trial account to watch this. NFL fails so hard, so often... 

I assume CBS didn't want to give it away to them

2 minutes ago, celtasnake said:

After paying for the game pass for the last 4 years, i´m passing this season, at least for now. I´ll be trying with streams.

I had some links I got from some co-workers of mine here. I'll have to find it in my email (sometime last year). The link is in HD which is good, but the commentating is in German. 

If I come across anything worth sharing I'll drop you a line. 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What are you talking about? That was a nice drive

Those throws. 

If you plan on chastising people in the game thread for pointing out a bad throw, when it's a bad throw, then put me on ignore. 

Archived