Suggested BOOing Techniques For Tonight's Geno Smith Fiasco

SAR I

21 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Wow there is plain old trolling and then there is this thread which is on a whole nother level.

I love it.

Back on topic, the boo selection is limited and not personal enough.

I like the chants like the kind Joe Walton was treated to.

For Geno I think a standard chant such as Geno Must Go! ...Geno Must Go!  or perhaps the old sing song approach like a nice Bye Bye Geno ....Bye Bye Geno....Bye Bye Geno...its time to see you go.

Ha

guess i missed this one. Yeah, chants the way to go.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SAR I said:

BOOOOOOOOO

[Traditional one-syllable low groan, lowest amount of effort and low effectiveness]

BOOO-BOOO-BOOO-BOOO

[Emphasis on the "B" makes the low groan appear more menacing, medium effort and medium effectiveness]

BOOOOOOOOOOO

[Starts as a low-groan, gets progressively louder, maximum effort and medium effectiveness]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[No fooling around, makes it very clear, supreme effort but supreme effectiveness]

Pick the boo that's right for you, first offensive play of the 3rd quarter let it rain down.

SAR I

you're a d1ck.

Funny that those feigning indignation in this thread about how it's wrong/stupid/childish to boo jets players are amongst the same ones that have been calling fitz a worthless bum for over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I vote for this one, but it might be difficult to get the whole crowd in sync. 

Oh I don't know.   Maybe they could put it up on the big screen the way they do with the  J_E_T_S  Jets--Jets--Jets

YOUR A DICK-----YOUR A DICK-----YOUR A DICK!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

BOOOOOOOOO

[Traditional one-syllable low groan, lowest amount of effort and low effectiveness]

BOOO-BOOO-BOOO-BOOO

[Emphasis on the "B" makes the low groan appear more menacing, medium effort and medium effectiveness]

BOOOOOOOOOOO

[Starts as a low-groan, gets progressively louder, maximum effort and medium effectiveness]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[No fooling around, makes it very clear, supreme effort but supreme effectiveness]

Pick the boo that's right for you, first offensive play of the 3rd quarter let it rain down.

SAR I

I might be inclined to sneak a BOOOOBIES if situation warranted 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

I'm not for booing him. As a matter of fact he still is probably our second best Qb.I was listening to the FAN this morning and the commentator said he had heard that Jets coaches when evaluating the film from last weeks game don't feel that Petty was so lights on. I think they keep Geno as our backup this year. 

like there is all kind of info coming from the coaches this year

I'd only boo the guy if it was a performance like the one he had against the Bills when he had to be pulled because he was on pace to throw 10+ INT's in one game.

Other than that, I'm usually just a SMH kinda guy....mabye a "get this guy off the damn field" comment or two.

Personally, I hope he lights it up.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Wow there is plain old trolling and then there is this thread which is on a whole nother level.

I love it.

For Geno I think a standard chant such as Geno Must Go! ...Geno Must Go!  or perhaps the old sing song approach like a nice Bye Bye Geno ....Bye Bye Geno....Bye Bye Geno...its time to see you go.

I imagine this is sung to the tune, "Bang Bang Rosie"... ?

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

I love it.

That was when my old man and his brother first started taking me to games as a kid. I had no idea what was going on with all the chants. At one point in a game I looked up at my dad and said "Hey Dad, who's Joe Musgo?"

Usually not a big fan of booing Jets, especially before they get a chance to screw up on the field that day, but in this case just go for it. If it helps the team make the decision to move on from him sooner rather than later, and save the roster spot for one of the young kids with potential, I'm all for it. 

Petty getting #2 reps, Hack running the scout team, Geno getting the fresh start he needs somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

Iowa State DC on Geno Smith getting cold-cocked: 'Didn't surprise me'

Randy Peterson, rpeterson@dmreg.com4:56 p.m. CDT August 12, 2015

(Photo: AP)

AMES, Ia. – So Wally, are you surprised that a teammate cold-cocked New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith in the jaw?

Pause.

"Didn't surprise me," Iowa State's defensive coordinator Wally Burnham said after practice Wednesday.

Burnham knows all about run-ins with the former West Virginia star, whose jaw was broken by teammate IK Enemkpali during a locker room confrontation Tuesday reportedly over a $600 airplane ticket.

FOR THE WIN

Losing Geno Smith could be a blessing in disguise for the New York Jets

At halftime of the Iowa State-West Virginia game in 2012 at Jack Trice Stadium, Smith ran into Burnham as the teams headed toward their locker rooms.

"I was just walking," said Burnham, who was 71 in 2012. "He pushed me."

One of the first Cyclones on the scene was Wally's son, Shane, who coaches defensive tackles.

"We were holding for the West Virginia team to clear the field," Shane recalled Wednesday. "There was some extra-curricular activity after the last play of the half — Geno didn't appreciate something by somebody, and he took out his frustration on dad."

That didn't sit well with Shane, who did what every son would do.

"I reacted," Shane said. "Part of it is that it's your dad, and part of it is it's your Iowa State brother. It was family and football family for me. It was a double-whammy.

"He had some choice words for dad, and I might have had a few choice words in return."

Shane and Smith talked again on the field before the second half.

"We had a follow-up conversation," Shane said.

Was it nice?

"We continued the conversation," Shane said.

After the game, Cyclones linebacker Jake Knott tweeted:

"G. Smith trying to push over Coach W Burnham at half was the most classless thing I've seen. Esp. from a "leader" #GrowUp"

So after West Virginia won 31-24, did Smith apologize to Wally Burnham?

"You think so?" he responded.

That's a no.

The old coot probably deserved it and Geno WON the game. :D

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

BOOOOOOOOO

BOOO-BOOO-BOOO-BOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SAR I

SOJFs.

2 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Y'all need to grow up. Like it or not the facts remain Geno Smith is one of the best backup quarterbacks in the league. Cheap qb's with legitimate starting experience don't grow on trees folks.

Some techniques for laughter:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HA-HA-HA-HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going with #3 for this one.

SAR I

2 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

you're a d1ck.

confweb3f-1-web.jpg

No, um, that would be your mancrush.

You do remember that incident, don't you?  It's what millionaire quarterbacks are supposed to do, right?  Who needs to lead a team when you can post dick pics.  During the regular season, no less.

SAR I

1 hour ago, slats said:

Usually not a big fan of booing Jets, especially before they get a chance to screw up on the field that day, but in this case just go for it. If it helps the team make the decision to move on from him sooner rather than later, and save the roster spot for one of the young kids with potential, I'm all for it. 

Petty getting #2 reps, Hack running the scout team, Geno getting the fresh start he needs somewhere else. 

BzOlf57IcAAdck3.jpg

SAR I

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I you should be getting ready to tailgate icing down the food and the beer getting all the tailgate necessities ready ...................

The BMW is gassed up, the Rolex polished, the Nike's fresh-out-of-the-box, the t-shirt is neatly pressed, the Jets Rewards Cards installed on new lanyards, the nanny will be arriving at 5:30.

Good to go.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The BMW is gassed up, the Rolex polished, the Nike's fresh-out-of-the-box, the t-shirt is neatly pressed, the Jets Rewards Cards installed on new lanyards, the nanny will be arriving at 5:30.

Good to go.

SAR I

Where you parking I'll make sure to fart near your car on the way in. 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Good to go.

SAR I

Don't forget the tickets!!!?

Archived