Suggested BOOing Techniques For Tonight's Geno Smith Fiasco

SAR I

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SAR I said:

BOOOOOO

SAR I

Whats the excuse gonna be if he has a good game though I'm curious? He's not the best qb i get it but there's no way he can be worse than the bearded trashcan. Give the dude a fair shot at a start and if he sucks boo the sh!t outta him but save it for after the game. He's got good wrs and a decent running game have a little optimism if Fitz played well with these guys last year maybe Geno will too. He walks this year regardless but atleast makes it interesting to watch. Fitz coulda been good this year if he prepared this offseason instead of flaunting around NYC and demanding double his value. Geno worked his ass off from everything I've read he wants to play and succeed as a qb and I respect that. Not saying he's my favorite option but lets give the guy atleast 1 game with this offense before we ostracize him

9 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Maybe we give the dude a fair shot to prove himself with an offense before we figure out how we're gonna boo him. This fan base is pathetic man

He won't prove himself. He'll trick us into giving him a starters contract, then go back to being awful.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He won't prove himself. He'll trick us into giving him a starters contract, then go back to being awful.

He can't succeed here regardless. He could throw 50tds and 5 picks have a 12-4 season and people will talk about the 5picks NY fanbase destroyed his credibility here and he didn't help himself out either. He gives us our best shot at evaluating our young wrs because he can throw the ball deep and doesn't throw to Marshall every dame time. I'm excited to see what Peake Anderson and hopefully Smith can do with him. Then we move on to a different QB 

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

And then he sucks in 2017 and we get the first overall pick in 2018. Dream come true, ay?

20 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Or a 2nd. 

He has had way more than that. 1st year was his first chance. 2nd year was his second chance. Was replaced by a dog murderer for several games. Got a third chance that same year. Had a 4th chance last year, got punched in the face. Fitz got hurt and he had a 5th chance to impress. Didn't. Had. 6th chance to impress this offseason and make bringing Fitz back not an option. Didn't. Now has a 7th and final chance. Will blow it and be on some other team next season. 

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:08 AM, SAR I said:

BOOOOOOOOO

[Traditional one-syllable low groan, lowest amount of effort and low effectiveness]

BOOO-BOOO-BOOO-BOOO

[Emphasis on the "B" makes the low groan appear more menacing, medium effort and medium effectiveness]

BOOOOOOOOOOO

[Starts as a low-groan, gets progressively louder, maximum effort and medium effectiveness]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[No fooling around, makes it very clear, supreme effort but supreme effectiveness]

Pick the boo that's right for you, first offensive play of the 3rd quarter let it rain down.

SAR I

Funny $hit....LOL couldn't agree more. But I would direct the booing at the FO, not the back up QB who we already know is gone after this season.

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

He has had way more than that. 1st year was his first chance. 2nd year was his second chance. Was replaced by a dog murderer for several games. Got a third chance that same year. Had a 4th chance last year, got punched in the face. Fitz got hurt and he had a 5th chance to impress. Didn't. Had. 6th chance to impress this offseason and make bringing Fitz back not an option. Didn't. Now has a 7th and final chance. Will blow it and be on some other team next season. 

excited-baby.gif&width=810

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:34 AM, SAR I said:

geno_smith.jpg

Can't do it.  He doesn't move us forward.  He drags us backwards.

Under normal circumstances, I get it, you root for the laundry.  But not this time.  He's awful.  In fact, the only blemish on Maccagnan and Bowles tenure here is that he's still on the roster.

SAR I

Thank for showing the TRUTH - Gino was part of this long  losing season.

QB;s rarely improve after 5 years. Let's move.

On August 27, 2016 at 10:34 AM, SAR I said:

geno_smith.jpg

Can't do it.  He doesn't move us forward.  He drags us backwards.

Under normal circumstances, I get it, you root for the laundry.  But not this time.  He's awful.  In fact, the only blemish on Maccagnan and Bowles tenure here is that he's still on the roster.

SAR I

Lol do you know Lucille?

Archived