Damn Romo can't stay healthy out 6-10 weeks let the Dak Prescott era begin!

ARodJetsFan

6 hours ago, David Harris said:

Romo's a genuinely good guy but Father Time gets us all. He's broke down. This may be his lay year and depending on Dak he may have taken his last snap.

I like Romo.  I hope he retires.   2 disc surgeries and a compression fracture?  He has kids, and he may want to walk after the age of 45.

8 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Actually another guy who could go to Dallas could be Mark. Elway probably won't cut him but would trade him. There is even a rumor that he could end up no. 3 on the Denver depth chart.  Elway had to give up a conditional 7th round pick to get Mark but not sure if Sanchez is cut if he has to give up the pick. It would be a good move for Dallas because Mark is probably the best Qb who might be available in a trade. If handled right Mark does not have to be a disaster. He can be a game manager but you don't give him the entire Romo playbook. 

Elway saves the pick by cutting Sanchez.  The "condition" was Sanchez being in the opening day roster.

10 hours ago, dbatesman said:

He can run a pro style offense

I can see if he played in the first two pre-season games and did well for a rookie but the guy was hitting reporters instead of his WR's. I am not bashing Hack but it appears he is not close to ready compared to Dak, but what do I know. You may be right D.

Archived