Robbie Anderson: The Next Victor Cruz.

Mecca

22 minutes ago, CaliforniaJet said:

Which one gets cut when Smith gets back? 

Interesting question.  Depends how they are preforming, ans how healthy they are.  if they are all playing well it's possible that 8 game IR could turn into all season.

This will be an interesting problem when the time comes

2 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Marshall 

Decker

Enunwa

Peake

J Marshall

Anderson

Ross

All of the above make the 53. 

Jalin is going to the PS in my opinion

brandon, decker, enunwa and peake would be a scary red zone group

I was very happy to see Anderson getting time with the 1s last night.  Definitely helps with the idea that this is more than just fan love for a guy who looks good because of weak competition, because we've all unfortunately been there before.  They wanted to see him get some real reps, and had him playing for pretty much the entire game.  And he certainly wasn't one of those guys who suddenly disappeared the moment he was involved with/against better talent as can often happen with some of the unknowns who flash in preseason.  Great to see and he seems to be in very good position to make this team, and he certainly has earned it.

I think this is the deepest we've ever been at the WR position and this could be the fastest Jets team I've ever seen. Rontez Miles is a ST star in the making

Agree about Mies....I'll add he can make plays on defense as well....he's like James Ihedigbo 2.0, the upgraded version.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I think this place is always nuts...no matter who they cut half the forum will cry and half will cheer and by regular season game 1 we will all accept it and find something else to complain about.

Try mentioning Danny Woodhead om the forum and see how well people "accept it". :D 

21 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

Marshall 

Decker

Enunwa

Peake

J Marshall

Anderson

Ross

All of the above make the 53. 

One of these guys is making the roster. Both have shown they can play STs and only one has shown reliable hands. I doubt Marshall is making the team at this point.

13 minutes ago, BroadwayJets said:

One of these guys is making the roster. Both have shown they can play STs and only one has shown reliable hands. I doubt Marshall is making the team at this point.

For the most part, i agree.  But I find it interesting that J Marshall is getting reps with the first team. I can see them using Ross as the kick & punt returner until Devin Smith returns, while grooming Marshall for that role.  Ross would then be expendable.  In addition, Marshall was a QB in high school. He'd be perfect for any trick plays on offense.

1 minute ago, YankeeJet22 said:

For the most part, i agree.  But I find it interesting that J Marshall is getting reps with the first team. I can see them using Ross as the kick & punt returner until Devin Smith returns, while grooming Marshall for that role.  Ross would then be expendable.  In addition, Marshall was a QB in high school. He'd be perfect for any trick plays on offense.

Yeah I absolutely wouldn't rule out PS because everything about him thus far has been excellent except for the drops. And that is a solid point about the trick plays. I remain a believer in that Bowles' likes his vets, and that Ross would have an upper hand automatically. I think both of them are going to see a lot of the field on Thursday and battle it out.

• 1 year later...

Archived