Kaepernick......yes or no?

AFJF

Kaepernick....yes or now?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. If he's dumped, should the Jets make a run at him?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, I made a mistake of saying yes in the poll. I say no. Not because he is a bad QB or a good QB but because I like the quiet in Jetland. No need to bring circus back to Florham Park. Let him be somebody else's headache. If not this year or next year, in not a distant future we will eventually find our QB under this regime. 

HELL NO.  That SOB should have to pay back any money that he has earned thus far, if he doesn't make the 49ers roster.

He and Josh "I-Punch-My-Wife" Brown both need to have their numbers called.  The NFL has to quit accepting this type of behavior from these over-paid prima-donnas that can't act properly in society.  

It's REAL SIMPLE -- and all of us are able to do it!  

1) Do NOT beat women, stalk them, and/or threaten their kids.  

2) Stand-up for the National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance.

3 minutes ago, ljr said:

Please let SF cut this *-hole and show him what happens to those who disrespect this great country!

I hope that every time the anthem is played for the rest of his life he refuses to stand up, and just stays on his couch.

I have no problem with his not standing for the National Anthem. He's a young guy and maybe he means well and cares about the world. Just not the smartest way to make his point. But we don't need another Qb on this team and the guy regressed. He has a bad relationship with the SF FO and they've always wanted to get rid of him. They should have made the deal Elway offered them months ago. Now if they cut him they get nothing. I hope Kap doesn't get blackballed. But that's the way things sometimes go in the NFL.

Yes this country has it's problems but the people that complain about living here
should travel.  If they did they would realize how blessed they are to live here
and to realize their right to protest is actually protected.  Because there are
some countries where if you protest you "disappear".  Pass on Kaepernick he's
not worth the trouble

Mohammed Wilkerson being a Muslim of African-American descent could teach this young man a thing or two about carrying yourself as a professional.

You can change the world a little at a time by getting involved in your community.... not trying to show people up(especially your teammates)

He made that game all about him! 

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I have no problem with his not standing for the National Anthem. He's a young guy and maybe he means well and cares about the world. Just not the smartest way to make his point. But we don't need another Qb on this team and the guy regressed. He has a bad relationship with the SF FO and they've always wanted to get rid of him. They should have made the deal Elway offered them months ago. Now if they cut him they get nothing. I hope Kap doesn't get blackballed. But that's the way things sometimes go in the NFL.

I have no problem with a guy not standing for the National Anthem....if he ain't wearing the uniform of an organization paying him an ungodly amount of cash to do so.

At a certain point, Kaepernick needs to realize that what he does or stands for in his personal life has a time and place for expression.  Making his point while wearing the uniform of the 49ers, and representing the NFL, ain't it.

He did it because no one would give a sh*t if he did that at some HS football game in civvies.  He did it to make a personal point, but did it when he was representing something much bigger than himself for an audience.  Childish and stupid.

12 minutes ago, King P said:

Just because he's Black doesn't make him anything like Geno

You're the only person mentioning race here when talking about comparisons. Cut it out.  He's similar to Geno in the sense that he f*cking sucks and comes off as a total piece of sh*t. That better?

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

You're the only person mentioning race here when talking about comparisons. Cut it out.  He's similar to Geno in the sense that he f*cking sucks and comes off as a total piece of sh*t. That better?

It didn't have to be mentioned, we all know why the comparison was made so stfu

11 minutes ago, King P said:

It didn't have to be mentioned, we all know why the comparison was made so stfu

Really?  I didn't interpret it that way at all. Why?  Because the way I see it, they are actually very similar QB's due to the fact that they both struggle at making simple reads, are inaccurate with the ball, are mobile, have stupid strong arms that they don't know how to control, and come from spread offenses in college.  Oh and again, they both blow chunks at professional football and are complete a$$holes.  The only big differences between them aar Kaep being a better athlete and being paid huge money by his team to suck.

Funny, seems awfully strange to me that the people who kick their feet and cry racism are usually the first ones to bring race up almost every single time.  

Archived