Bridgewater

LockeJET

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paging Bill Belichick....we have a solution to our Marcus Cannon problem.

Sorry Belichick only wants jets players who are capable of memorising enough of the playbook to steal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Well that's what is confusing me right now.  Yes, it can...but that would mean the knee was already very unstable and is, even then, very rare.  I'm really curious to hear EXACTLY what happened for a knee dislocation of that severity to occur without any contact.

If this helps:

3 hours ago, jgb said:

Sorry Belichick only wants jets players who are capable of memorising enough of the playbook to steal

Why leave a simple task like that to a player?  Bill has former Jets upload that sh*t to Google Drive.

Why leave a simple task like that to a player?  Bill has former Jets upload that sh*t to Google Drive.

Frankly disappointed in belichick rules only say can't film opposing team "from the sidelines" I mean hello every heard of drones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, TheSage said:

Can't believe Ziggy would want Geno. He lives here in NJ and is aware of what's happening and has happened with the former second rounder. He's too smart to go after the bust.

1 teams trash is another teams treasure Fitzpatrick has been with 6 teams in his career and finally had a decent season after 12 years 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

1 teams trash is another teams treasure Fitzpatrick has been with 6 teams in his career and finally had a decent season after 12 years 

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

47 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

any doctors understand what this guy means?

I did a quick Google search on tibiofemoral dislocation ... not nice.

1 in 3 cases will have arterial damage which, if not detected early enough, can lead to amputation.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended his career. Poor guy. :(

21 minutes ago, jamesr said:

1 in 3 cases will have arterial damage which, if not detected early enough, can lead to amputation.

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

any doctors understand what this guy means?

Basically: Nothing good.  

We'll see how he heals.  He's very fortunate to have both of his legs.  He'll be even more fortunate if this doesn't affect him in the long run.  Still can't believe this happened without any contact.

44 minutes ago, jamesr said:

damn.... this is crazy, I feel so bad for him.  I wanted him in the draft so bad too, I always thought he was going to be a very good QB for whoever got him.  Hope he can bounce back and if not continue his football career at the very least have both his legs intact...

15 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

What are you a knucklehead?

6419ca747ac49f1d34aeee507868583e.gif

I will take "what is a joke" for $100 Alex.

15 hours ago, jgb said:

Frankly disappointed in belichick rules only say can't film opposing team "from the sidelines" I mean hello every heard of drones?

They make noise.  I am thinking Belichick covers his hands in some nanobots.  Then when he shakes the opposing coaches and players hands, he transfers them to the unsuspecting player/coach.

13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Basically: Nothing good.  

We'll see how he heals.  He's very fortunate to have both of his legs.  He'll be even more fortunate if this doesn't affect him in the long run.  Still can't believe this happened without any contact.

The dislocation of the joint disrupts blood flow to the long bones below the injury. If flow is not reestablished quickly it results in a condition known as avascular necrosis. This is what happened to Bo Jackson's femur (thigh bone). It ended his football career but lucky for Bo, the top of the femur can be replaced with a prosthetic.(hip replacement) I dont think this treatment is available for the lower leg bones (tib / fib) so if Teddy B develops bone necrosis his leg could be in trouble. There is the possibilty that knee replacement surgery could help him but of course that would be a career ender. If he is fortunate enough to avoid the bone death issue there is still the hurdle of surgically reparing all the soft tissue injuries (ACL / MCL meniscus etc)

13 hours ago, jamesr said:

When they said, "trainers may have saved his leg and career by quick action," they're referring to the fact that Bridgewater seems to not have suffered any arterial or nerve damage. Hopefully that holds true, and he's able to get back on the field. 

Well that's what is confusing me right now.  Yes, it can...but that would mean the knee was already very unstable and is, even then, very rare.  I'm really curious to hear EXACTLY what happened for a knee dislocation of that severity to occur without any contact.

It probably happened in a no contact drill but I would think someone fell and rolled into him

Archived