Fitz's speech at today's kickoff luncheon

JETSfaninNE

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

I hope he is a secret puppy killer. No one should receive all of God's gifts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He actually loves dogs and runs a big charity for them.  He's literally perfect.

Embrace Big Dick Decker.  Embrace him and never let go.  No homo of course.

Was watching the 5 on FOX and Kimberly Gilfoyle was mentioning how impressed she was with the entire team and organization and how in contrast, the grease fire that Kapernick created in her hometown of SF. She was at the event.

Was refreshing to hear a 3rd party comment on the team positively in a non football manner.

10 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Was watching the 5 on FOX and Kimberly Gilfoyle was mentioning how impressed she was with the entire team and organization and how in contrast, the grease fire that Kapernick created in her hometown of SF. She was at the event.

Was refreshing to hear a 3rd party comment on the team positively in a non football manner.

I heard that too.

Very positive assessment of our team.

He actually loves dogs and runs a big charity for them.  He's literally perfect.

If this was an equally attractive chick there would be comments like "nose too small for face. Do not want."

It's a cover. Mike Vick called his dog fighting ring "Fight for Dogs!"

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Without going into anything political, endorsements on Fox have usually been a bad sign in determining winners.

Archived