Im back from the dead!!!!!!!!!!

murphklecko73

What's up people?????? took a much needed internet forum vacation to attend to alot of personal business, but now i am back and better then ever...I am planning on attending opening day and i am also going to the away Dolfags game..hope everyone has been good, i just wanted to see how everything is going, where the rocking tailgate will be next Sunday,

9 hours ago, murphklecko73 said:

What's up people?????? took a much needed internet forum vacation to attend to alot of personal business, but now i am back and better then ever...I am planning on attending opening day and i am also going to the away Dolfags game..hope everyone has been good, i just wanted to see how everything is going, where the rocking tailgate will be next Sunday,

What's up Murph? Lol haven't seen you in a while! Hope all is well. I'll be there opening day! 

BP what's Shakin??????? Yea I have been super busy and just didn't make the forums a priority especially after all the silliness a few years ago..... I'm a live and let live kind of person. Anyhow I remembered my password and dropped by to say hello. Are you guys tailgating with Tailgate Joe????? I'm gonna be down with the little lady I figured I would meet up with you, MaX and some of the boys...

Good to see you back lol yes That's probably where I'll be tailgating, and it would be awesome to see you. Going with T-Mac (jumba) and going to hookup with tabor. Max may have an RV for the game lol so I don't know where he'll be parking that monstrosity @Maxman Murph is back in town :) 

I was in touch with Jumba tonight he is gonna park by Tailgate Joes so I will reach out to Joe about tailgate tomorrow and get parking pass for that lot. Yea I'm back and better then ever. Just older , a little greyer ans louder. Can't wait to see everyone. It's been a few years. Last home game I went to was butt fumble game. Last opening day was against Ravens. 

On 9/1/2016 at 11:57 AM, murphklecko73 said:

Max were are you gonna be next sunday????

Hey Murph!  I have a green parking pass but I am working it out. Really trying to close on an RV this week. It is going to be tight with the short work week but my hope is to have that there on Sunday for the game. So I have to work out where I can park it and all that stuff. I hope to know really soon!

Archived