Sanchez to Cowboys one year deal

Kleckineau

It couldn't happen to a better team OK, him to NE would best it but it'll be great when he starts selling the Cowboys his patented "I have to do better" speeches. Amazing but that guy almost had it, I think that that karate chop hit that James Harrison laid on him in that Championship game really did some serious damage to Sanchez. Remember how he went running off the field sideways after that hit? Harrison should have been ejected for that, insead Pittsburgh scored on the play and not even a penalty.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Heard that on local news just now maybe they realize Dak isnt all that.

Also here http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/cowboys-officially-sign-mark-sanchez-and-release-backup-qb-to-make-room-090416

And Dirty is? Dak is starting. He played far better than Petty, that too against the starters 2nd stringers, not 3rd n 4th stringers. 

2 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

The Sanchez Buttfumble pick six hotdog eating road show.

When the football is over he can try to become a competitive eater and enter hotdog eating contests.

Top guys like Joey Chestnut make good money now.

Mark Sanchez is not worthy of being on the same stage as Joey Chestnut.

In all seriousness though, Sanchez has been in the league since I think 2009. He got beat out in NY by Geno, threw 18 TDs and 15 INT's for the Eagles, got beat out by a 3rd string QB whose never played one down in the NFL in Denver and is now on the Cowboys. And probably playing back up to another QB whose never took a snap in an NFL game. Wow. It's hard to believe that his best days are probably behind him. But it sure seems that way.

In all seriousness though, Sanchez has been in the league since I think 2009. He got beat out in NY by Geno, threw 18 TDs and 15 INT's for the Eagles, got beat out by a 3rd string QB whose never played one down in the NFL in Denver and is now on the Cowboys. And probably playing back up to another QB whose never took a snap in an NFL game. Wow. It's hard to believe that his best days are probably behind him. But it sure seems that way.

He didn't get beat out by Geno, he got put back in the Snoopy bowl in the 4th Q and got injured. With that said he signed with PHI so fast as a backup it really made me wonder. He didn't even text the waters for a better starting opportunity, and he would have had them. I think he has no fire to be a starter in the league. I just don't think he wants to put the work in that he needs to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Plus Eva Longoria,Jamie lynn Seigler(Soprano daughter) the 17 year old HS girl and this model he did a photo shoot with..;) Plus countless no names..

hilary-rhoda-260x384.jpg

Sounds like he can really score off the field. I wouldn't mind being THE buttfumble if I got to do half of these!

Archived