Help a Jet noob!

Jackie Treehorn

21 hours ago, CM28 said:

What are the odds of two Jets fans in the same city (outside of US). Glad to see I'm not the only idiot.. ;)

I took the bus as described and it was easy enough, traffic on way back but after a W, who cares?

Let me know if you need any recommendations and representera oss svenska Jets fans med full pipa!

Ah cool! A fellow Stockholm citizen! Maybe we can start a Jets branch and make the entire city bleed green. 

I am used to going to soccer games and shout and scream will be great to experience MetLife. Jag antar att det låter en hel del. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, this forum brings back a memorable experience from my youth.  In high school I took an elective called Comparative Political Systems, and we were to do a paper on a particular country.  Not sure I remember why but I picked Sweden.  My teacher recommended I go to the Swedish Consulate in NYC to see what they had by way of research and whatever they put out there.  So I did.

Upon arriving, my overall impression was more about the women/girls working there.  All stunning, friendly, mostly blonde, with this sing song way of talking.  I hardly knew how to talk to ask for information.  It was an otherworldly experience for a young fellow like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WcXPRQZK7E

I will never forget that day.

On 8 september 2016 at 3:16 PM, Jackie Treehorn said:

Ah cool! A fellow Stockholm citizen! Maybe we can start a Jets branch and make the entire city bleed green. 

I am used to going to soccer games and shout and scream will be great to experience MetLife. Jag antar att det låter en hel del. 

Lol. Don't think there's more fans than us..

Good! It is, but different. Not organized at all. Fun as hell though! Have a great time and bring a W with you back home. :)

Archived