**** New York Jets Vs. Cincinnati Bengals Official Gameday Thread****

Larz

Welcome to the 2016 New York Jets Season, the wait is over !  This season brings grown ups in charge, talent all over the roster, an exciting offense with play makers, a dominant defense and improved special teams. The 2016 New York Jets can play complimentary football the way it is supposed to be played.

This team is about quiet leadership, class and toughness.  No more nonsense, drama or clown cars.

This is a team to be proud of !!!

Here is a link to the Jetnation preview, http://www.jetnation.com/2016/09/10/ny-jets-vs-bengals-preview/

Here is the weather for those going to the game: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

It was tough picking a 9/11 video, I went through a ton of emotions, I wanted to find something that gave me chills without bringing back too many bad memories. The U2 Superbowl halftime show is one of the best live performances I can remember and does just that.

Here is a pump up video that you can watch with the sound on !

Here is my favorite inspirational video, just pure genius

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had occasion to speak to a relative who works for NYPD who gets briefed every day about potential threats. The authorities are very concerned about today. If you see something, say something. Hopefully that's an abundance of caution rather than a specific threat.

L G J

Just now, Gas2No99 said:

GnR blaring and meaty smokiness wafting in plumes around the parking lot

image.jpegimage.jpeg

There's part of me that misses this.And a bigger part of me that wonder why anyone would leave their couch, and that awfulness of being stuck in a Shore traffic somewhere on the Staten Island Expressway around 8PM tonight. 

Archived